• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Self-professed “social media influencer” and PAP supporter, Chelsea Teng lashes defending MOF

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
D6EEizd.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...social-media-influencers-to-peddle-their-shit

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If you wanted to sell nail polish to a bunch of teenagers, would you use 45-year-old retiree with a pot belly to do the job? Of course you wouldn’t. So why would you get a bunch of happy-go-lucky millennials, who spend their time eating at fancy restaurants and wearing little clothes, to have something useful to say about a financial product – one even the people that came up with the budget have trouble explaining.

I am all for ‘dumbing’ down something to make it understandable to your Average Joe. But how can you get someone that doesn’t even understand the fundamentals of your product to explain it to the masses? That’s like getting a guy in China who just learned the English language for the past year to teach a classroom of foreigners modern literature. Bottomline: No one is going to learn jack shit.

It’s honestly pretty appalling to me how such a huge government body which is the authority on everything to do with money in this country can be so clueless when it comes to marketing their own product.

I’m sure the Ministry of Finance has enough budget in their coffers to hire a decent marketing and PR agency no?"

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.39.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.39.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 9.39.18 AM.png