• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sekolah Sediah It's 8.22PM..Time To Stand Up And Put Your Hands Across Your Chest..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
We, the citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society, based on justice and equality so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sekolah Sediah It's 8.22PM..Time To Stand Up And Put Your Hands Across Your Chest

I am calling all my neighbours to get ready to recite the pledge. I will report them to the police if they don't :mad:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sekolah Sediah It's 8.22PM..Time To Stand Up And Put Your Hands Across Your Chest

My cock standing already!:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

To all you treacherous dogs who did not recite your pledge as told at
8.22P.M:

SCREW YOU AND YOU WILL BE BURNT IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY FOR YOUR TREACHERY :oIo:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

That was the time I put my hand on my lan chiao.........:biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

That was the time I put my hand on my lan chiao.........:biggrin::biggrin:

You retarded cum-faced dog :oIo:

You still have not found your puny dick after all these years..:mad:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TV2009080919121900.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

7_erection.jpg

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am calling all my neighbours to get ready to recite the pledge. I will report them to the police if they don't :mad:

<object height="444" width="525">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Hk-SDPZiEw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="444" width="525"></object>

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

We, the citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society, based on justice and equality so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation.

u should be sucking lky cock at that moment, not saying some crap pledge. :p:p:p

heres mine:

We, the shittyzens of Sinkapoor, pledge ourselves as one disunited sinkies, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a autocratic society, based on injustice and inequality so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our foreign thrash and million $$ pappies.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

8.22 the moment when i cum into a prc syt pussy in gl....and i shouted "Count on me Singapore to Stand for Singapore"......:biggrin::biggrin: