• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seizure after getting booster

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of the Covid vaccine true believers whose kids got injured by the vaccines, still urged everyone to get vaccinated. :rolleyes:

eNV8eIUmtm1g.jpeg
BnFfxH3m.jpeg

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main reason why I kept actively updating my IG stories @letsaskmama was because I am genuinely worried that I might eventually end up unable to recall what happened or is currently happening. Truth be told, I still have pockets of memories missing. In fact, regarding the video I created once I was pushed into the recovery ward, I had zero recollection of doing that till today. But I'm glad I did so because through that video I learned that I had 4 seizures.

https://shrtcô.de/1K2ap5 (scroll down to read)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not the first time I heard this happen. The guy had a history of epilepsy

Seriously why can't sinkies think of their own safety and well being instead of believing in what pap and big companies tell them?