• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See even a majestic has to die... painfully for many...

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So pathetic.... that's my joy to have you spew anti Chinese and I hit back at you....

Just keep doing this and enjoy @escher @LaoTze @winners clones...

Go find narratives create new threads and be less personal menace here.... even @bigcockman @Cottonmouth @syd putra did better than you.... they have more fun than you...
Yeah lah.... see u get fucked by blue camels is fun...

Fuck your mother chow chee bye you fucking closet gay :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
So pathetic.... that's my joy to have you spew anti Chinese and I hit back at you....

Just keep doing this and enjoy @escher @LaoTze @winners clones...

Go find narratives create new threads and be less personal menace here.... even @bigcockman @Cottonmouth @syd putra did better than you.... they have more fun than you...
don't copy what i type lah... u really low in IQ, and hopeless old cunt... hahahaha

please show me some code lah. did you wife, daughter passed you the money from their prostitution? hahahahaha

kan your lau bu ah chee bye, bai chee

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't copy what i type lah... u really low in IQ, and hopeless old cunt... hahahaha

please show me some code lah. did you wife, daughter passed you the money from their prostitution? hahahahaha

Confirm @winners clone... pathetic...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

._ ._. Enough code.... go fuck yrslf.... like a female octopus ...