• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Secretary, 24, Has High Metabolism Rate

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wu Sijia, 24
ST_IMAGES_FIT05-AXY.jpg

Secretary

Height: 1.59m
Weight: 47kg
Exercise regimen: Due to my busy job, I can run only an average of 30 minutes twice a week. When my work gets too much, I will run once a week. Occasionally, I cycle to work out the other muscle groups. To keep my waistline tight and trim, I try to do crunches three times a week before sleep.
Diet: I eat pretty much anything as long as the food is fresh. My high metabolism allows me to enjoy all those tasty but unhealthy local food. The only control I have is to avoid eating heavy carbo food in the evening.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wu Sijia, 24

Exercise regimen: Due to my busy job, I can run only an average of 30 minutes twice a week. When my work gets too much, I will run once a week. Occasionally, I cycle to work out the other muscle groups. To keep my waistline tight and trim, I try to do crunches three times a week before sleep.
Diet: I eat pretty much anything as long as the food is fresh. My high metabolism allows me to enjoy all those tasty but unhealthy local food. The only control I have is to avoid eating heavy carbo food in the evening.

She is mistaken.

Crunches and sit-ups will not build a 6 pack. It's only low body fat, and no fats round waistline then will the waist be tight trim and have 6 pack.

High metabolism helps her burn her calories fast, but does not mean her cholesterol levels will be low. :o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beauty is the eyes of the beholder...and certainly I'm not a beholder.

Some eyes of the beholder(not you of course!), are cross-eyed, so, beauty is to the eye of the beholder. Then again, one man's meat, is another man's poison!.

Honestly, what ugly legs, the face is much to be 'desired', what's under 'hood', is another matter!...mayebe greying matter!...:biggrin:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then it's a real mystery to me why Zoe Tay can achieve unsurpassed popularity at one time. They look similar, don't they?

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I need 2 mug of beer for Katie... and will give 2 mug of 高粱 mix with 女儿红 for Sijia so that i can go home... :p :p