• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Secret society leader attacked 3 teens for trying to leave gang

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
secret_society_leader_attacked_3_teens_for_trying_to_leave_gang-thumbnail.jpg

WHEN three teens wanted to leave a gang, their leader demanded to see them. During the meeting, the trio were assaulted by the leader and a few of his gang members.

Yesterday, the leader – Ahmad Zahir Ismail, 19, whose alias is Ahmad Zahir Abdullah – and security officer Eswaran Pannirselvam, 31, pleaded guilty to six and three charges respectively.

Eswaran was sentenced to 12 months’ jail for being part of an unlawful assembly and a secret society fighter, and breaching a 2006 personal protection order by kicking the knee of his younger sister.

In Zahir’s case, Community Court Judge Ng Peng Hong called for a reformative training report on Aug 16 to assess his suitability.

Among the charges he admitted to were those for rioting, robbery and putting a person in fear of harm to commit extortion.

Reformative training entails a training programme for young offenders to manage violent ways.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Zhong Zewei said Zahir, who joined a secret society in Kallang as a fighter in 2008, was told by a senior in mid-2009 to recruit youths to form a gang under his leadership. He started it in Toa Payoh. He got no fewer than 20, and began collecting money from them early this year. Last December, Zahir invited Eswaran to join them as a fighter.

Mr Zhong said that on March 16, when Zahir learnt of the intention of a 15-year-old and two others to leave the gang, he demanded to meet them. They met Zahir at a staircase landing in a block of flats in Toa Payoh that evening.

Zahir told Eswaran and four other accomplices to turn up. While the victims were talking to Zahir, the latter punched one of them.

Eswaran and the others joined in and punched and kicked the victims repeatedly. Amid the assault, Zahir pulled the first victim’s head back by the hair. Eswaran then punched the boy’s face twice. The victims were later allowed to leave.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
free entry and a 'warm' welcome for leaving. should circulate the news even make it a lesson in the school text book.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Secret society in Singapore is a joke leh. U go see Hong Kong or Japan for what a real secret society is like.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are street corner gangs at best.....real SS got no such 'rules'.

I heard they even had the rule that the lower rank members got to let the leader fuck their girlfriends.....in real SS this is a cardinal sin.......knn these gangsters wannabes just make up their own rules......

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard they even had the rule that the lower rank members got to let the leader fuck their girlfriends.....in real SS this is a cardinal sin.......knn these gangsters wannabes just make up their own rules......

This rule applies only to wives. But if girlfriend willing to let someone else piak? can just treat her as piak toy! No need to be serious!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

Many years ago I tried to leave my gang. The headman say boleh but he must chop off all my fingers. I was in a dilemna but agreed. He chopped it off .... lucky they grew back after 6 weeks ...!!:eek::o

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whack the ass of the yaya rag tag gangsters with the rotan..

Street gangsters in Spore are a pest and an eye sore..

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree.

Many years ago I tried to leave my gang. The headman say boleh but he must chop off all my fingers. I was in a dilemna but agreed. He chopped it off .... lucky they grew back after 6 weeks ...!!:eek::o

luckily never chop off your konek, if potong your konek, then will it grow back longer binya?? :eek:

Last edited:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya, these SG street corner gangs are nothing compared to those LA crips gangs. :eek:

Last edited:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore gangs esp the Mats are typically from POOR family with dysfunctional upbringing. They join gangs to "look good" ie flashy appearance & to gain respect. But i will PTUI on them coz they have no money to start with & their poor mannerism. In Spore only the poor will join gangs. The rest will find proper jobs & to hold it unlike some pizza delivery parakeets.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a dancing gang or just a racketeering gang?

the history of secret societies goes through more than 2000 years...

this gang is not even secret, most likely will be disbanded in less than few years... the true secret societies are not even discovered.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of scums, we should lock them up for good.

What secret society? More like a society for low esteem, dysfunctional and zero intelligence kids.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everyone knows the most bad-ass gang in S'pore are the...................246 Pink Pussies....................based in Changi