• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Secret society groups canvassed votes for Lee Kuan Yew

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also remembered that dirty Harry used to look so thuggish. He even admitted (in the days of yore) that he was quite horrified one day when he looked at the mirror and saw how much of a thug he looked. Must had been his wifey, who got him to become more gentrified and looking more like a statesman. So from his curly hair and pockmarked face, he had a facelift. I knew he used to comb, er, sorry, brush his black curly hair, with a brush he kept in his right hand trouser pocket. I saw it with mine own eyes in RI when he visited the school. Creased his forehead when making a point, always using his right index finger to point threateningly, talking like a gangster. Bloody tall bugger, towered over everybody then, literally and figuratively. But mostly politically and Machiavellily..

Last edited:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
good old days back then when the st was not very pap. (but very pro-establishment and british)

the very same gangsters who started the bt ho swee fires if the conspiracy theorists have their say.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng not surprised they need strong 'mountain' behind to continue operations in geylang area mah.:biggrin: even 吴金生老主席 also used those paikias to operate his music bar business mah.:biggrin: