• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sdp ib admits cyberbullying & cowardice

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BANNING - the language of SDP IB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow people
Nonsense! leetahbar is simply outnumbered!

so u said that, hor? so is that really so?

this means confirmed SDP IB is just a bunch of cyberbullies who go against their own words of FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRAPSY.

i didn't say it, hor, ladies and gents. the sddpie CONFIRMED IT.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar - zeroo - WayangPartyEatShit - The Stud - 3WhiteTiger - Ng F-Jay - all are one and the same cheebye kia bapok Bob Sim Kheng Hwee :biggrin:

somone one ought to bring out that report about the the husband bashing wife stealing lawyer again. now that one is so intense, names were omitted. by the way, the bashed lawyer didn't press charges against betrayed husband. why so magnimanous? so suprising when he could behaving differently here in this forum in another nic.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar - zeroo - WayangPartyEatShit - The Stud - 3WhiteTiger - Ng F-Jay - all are one and the same cheebye kia bapok Bob Sim Kheng Hwee :biggrin:

hey guys! if your name is mentioned by the nerd, why don't u guys appear and show him TRUE PATRIOTISM?

the mastershapeshifter thinks everyone also behaves and stoops to his low class nonsense. well, what are u guys waiting for?

let's make him cums happily!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, i think the nerd is trying to dig out past miseries so that he can accelerate to slot himself into the cauldron brewing some toxic pai kut of the troll.:p

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one makes better perusal:

http://mylongwindpage.blogspot.com/2008/04/more-defence-accusation.html

http://mylongwindpage.blogspot.com/2008/04/more-news.html

all in 2008, APRIL's hotstuffs. click to see for yourself how discords were sowed and the seeds of evil were planted and how karma was rightfully served.:wink:

Peruse your pondan cheebye mouth lah! you fucking pathetic loser! Went cry babying to 3in1kopitiam...you fucking chao ah quah really not a man!....lol....lol

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - LEETAHBAR's banned in sammyboy kopitiam Subscribe
To: ALL (1 of 7)

for those who still think the sdp ib is really for free speeches - better think again. LTB always mentions about a certain "mastershapeshifter" who probably refers to ngejay. this means ejay is really very cunning and scheming to ban forummers who he finds distasteful to him.

we are always reminded the presence of ngejay in this forum by LTB. if he's here, then he's could be over the other side in sammyboy's. and if he claims he isn't posting, you believe?

and if he's posting, his nic ngejay doesn't appear.

well, i think we have all better be wary of this "mastershapeshifter" and seriously, i do not think he and his cronies in sdp are really supportive of free speeches.

one thing for sure, they cannot take any criticisms but they themselves are best in it. LTB is quite accurate to call these people HYPOCRITES. only hypocrites like them behave thus and worst their cowardice is really deplorable.

i wonder does the host here be able to control spammings from ngejay's clones later after this post. would the host be also instigated to BAN when the cowards ganged up to complain in unision.

this is uniquely SDP IB's unethical style of bashing those who oppose their idea. next time please don't blame what the paps is doing to you. you guys really deserve the same threatment.

Options Reply

To: bratsalive (3 of 7)

17369.3 in reply to 17369.2

for those who are like me in the national library now, u could easily access sammyboy kopitiam by this route:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=6736&page=92

Options Reply

To: bratsalive (4 of 7)

17369.4 in reply to 17369.1

who cares?

Options Reply

To: bratsalive (5 of 7)

17369.5 in reply to 17369.3

great! leetahbar is back! i m off to read his postings. before i go, please consider this post:

leetahbar
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Jul 2008
Infractions: 0/6 (16)

the nefarious repeated cheapskate BANNING skill

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everybody! didn't know was BANNED cos was busy invited to preview a marathon of new films in a grand pte preview theatre. so how's everyone?

the mastershapeshifter and his breeding chee hong horny clones i heard ganged up to ban me while i was away. very funny. now why would they wanna to do that when they themselve claimed to be activists of FREE SPEECHES??

like i say to everyone before and i shall loudly repeat: THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THE MOST, PRACTISE THE LEAST AND DO THE MOST CHEAPO LOW CLASS ACTION BEHIND ONE'S BACK.

there! u still want these kind of creepies crawlies to represent you in your ward? think again, hor. once u put them in your ward, it's 5 yrs suffering and regession back to the caveman's era.

REMEMBER THIS:

VOTE THEM OUT!! VOTE OUT THE SDPPIES!! DON'T EVER LET THEM CLOSER BY 10 FT INTO YOUR WARD. THEY ARE JINXES AND TROUBLES ARE THEIR MIDDLE NAME!!

Options Reply

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is da best!....lol.....lol

To: bratsalive unread (7 of 7)

17369.7 in reply to 17369.1

Yawn. Delusions of a fat ass PAP retard.

Options Reply

And that's all the bros in 3in1 are willing to bother with you ! Fucking loser cheebye mouth!.....lol....lol

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking pondan hiao cheebye mouth leetahbar! your pathetic rantings should be accompanied by the right music. allow me...........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O98bLpYUOl4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O98bLpYUOl4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BANNING - the language of SDP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow people
Nonsense! leetahbar is simply outnumbered!

so u said that, hor? so is that really so?

this means confirmed SDP IB is just a bunch of cyberbullies who go against their own words of FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRAPSY.

i didn't say it, hor, ladies and gents. the sddpie CONFIRMED IT.:rolleyes:

Lanjiao to you fucking pondan cheebye cock sucking mouth! I, from SDP? Show proof pathetic loser! I Ng Ejay? How does my cock taste? Like his or not?....lol....lol

Fucking pondan hiao cheebye mouth leetahbar! your pathetic rantings should be accompanied by the right music. allow me...........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O98bLpYUOl4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O98bLpYUOl4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>