• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP Growing From Strength to Strength

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<OBJECT data="http://content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net/atoms/a6/c4/51/36/a6c45136d817f7204d69a07cc71ef336.swf?clickTAG=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Eyieldmanager%2Ecom%2Fclick2%2CPAkAAA8pAQAbqCUAAAAAAGsnCwAAAAAAAQBkAQQAAAAAAA0AAgACDx%2DcBwAAAAAA0%2E0CAAAAAAD85Q8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaugAAAAAAAAIAAwAAAAAAdZja3iIBAAAAAQAAADRlNjRiMGM2LTdmZjMtMTFkZS1iMDY0LTAwYTBkMWU4MjQxOADWoCoAAAA%3DibBOAA%3D%3D%2C%2Chttp%253A%252F%252Fforums%2Edelphiforums%2Ecom%252Fn%252Fmb%252Fmessage%2Easp%253Fwebtag%253D3in1kopitiam%2526msg%253D18189%2E1%2C" width=468 height=60 type=application/x-shockwave-flash loop="false" wmode="opaque"></OBJECT><!-- End Forumprop advertisement --><!-- Adspace: 3in1kopitiam Sched: 0 Server: WEB112 -->
<CENTER><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> <!--HM_Array1 = [[120,"","","000099","FFFFFF","CCCCCC","CCCCFF","black","CCCCCC",0,0,0,1,0,0,"null","null",0,0],["E-Mail this Message","/n/mb/forward.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18189&t=1",1,0,0,1],["Ignore this Author","/n/mb/ignore.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18189&u=423912393",1,0,0,1],["Add to Friends","/n/mb/ignore.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18189&f=1&u=423912393",1,0,0,1],["Print Message","/n/mb/display.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18189&print=y",1,0,0,1],["Bookmark Page","javascript:window.external.AddFavorite('http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=18189.1',ForumName + ' #18189.1')",1,0,0,1]]HM_Array2 = [[120,"","","000099","FFFFFF","CCCCCC","CCCCFF","black","CCCCCC",0,0,0,1,0,0,"null","null",0,0],["E-Mail this Message","/n/mb/forward.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18189&t=1",1,0,0,1],["Stop Ignoring this Author","/n/mb/neutral.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18189",1,0,0,1],["Print Message","/n/mb/display.asp?webtag=3in1kopitiam&Rptid=18189&print=y",1,0,0,1],["Bookmark Page","javascript:window.external.AddFavorite('http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=18189.1',ForumName + ' #18189.1')",1,0,0,1]] //--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2 src="/n/mb/HM_Loader.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2 type=text/javascript src="/n/mb/HM_ScriptDOM.js"></SCRIPT><!--PreMsgHTML--><SCRIPT language=JavaScript> <!-- //Force spider-friendly orphans info framesetif (parent.location.href == self.location.href) {if ((location.pathname.indexOf("/messages/")>0)&&(location.pathname.indexOf("?")==-1)){var path = location.pathname;var urlArray = path.split('messages');var webtag = urlArray[0].replace("/", "");var msgID = urlArray[1].replace("/", "");msgID = msgID.replace("/", ".");var theURL = 'http:\/\/' + location.hostname + '\/' + webtag + 'messages/?msg=' + msgID;window.location.href = theURL;}}//Randomize ad positionvar ranUnrounded = Math.random()*3;var ranNumber = Math.round(ranUnrounded);if (ranNumber<1){ ranNumber = 1 }var adPosition = ranNumber;var adPosition2 = ranNumber + 5; //Honor disable_ads forum propvar disable_ads = 'n';disable_ads = disable_ads.toLowerCase();if ((disable_ads.indexOf("y")==0)||(disable_ads.indexOf("t")==0)||(disable_ads==1)){ var adPosition = 0; var adPosition2 = 0; } else { disable_ads = 'n'; }//--></SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> if(disable_ads == 'n'){ GA_googleAddSlot("ca-pub-2093616136278178", "DF_ROS_inline_BTF_1"); GA_googleAddSlot("ca-pub-2093616136278178", "DF_ROS_inline_BTF_2"); }</SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> if(disable_ads == 'n'){ GA_googleFetchAds();}</SCRIPT><!--/PreMsgHTML--><TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - From LEEgime to democraCHEE</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>shldn_happen <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:27 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18189.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
The Chees taking something out of the Leegime book of governance. Keep it in the family. :smile:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<TABLE class=contentpaneopen><TBODY><TR><TD class=contentheading width="100%">Democrats establish 14-member CEC to lead growing party </TD><TD class=buttonheading width="100%" align=right>

</TD><TD class=buttonheading width="100%" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=contentpaneopen><TBODY><TR><TD class=createdate vAlign=top>Thursday, 30 July 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Singapore Democrats

cec-20092.jpg

At a time of expansion and growing confidence, the Singapore Democrats have elected a 14-member Central Executive Committee to lead the party into the next general elections.
At its biennial party conference held last week, cadre members came together to re-dedicate their efforts to work for the cause of reform and democracy in Singapore.
The party's top four posts remain unchanged. Mr Gandhi Ambalam retained the chairmanship and Mr Francis Yong continues to serve as the Vice-Chairman.
Dr Chee Soon Juan and Mr John Tan were re-elected as the Secretary-General and Assistant Secretary-General respectively.

A change was made in the post of Treasurer which was taken up by Mr Gerald Sng, a Marketing Manager, who contested in the 2006 elections. Deputising him is Assistant Treasurer Mr Jeffrey George, an engineer in the oil-rig industry.

After a keenly fought elections, the following six were elected into the executive body: Ms Chee Siok Chin, Ms Lilian Chia, Mr Johnny Ho, Mr Mohd Isa, Mr Jufrie Mahmood, and Mr Sylvester Lim.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah. Last time got grassroots in hundreds even thousands. Now got 10 you call that GROWTH?!

CCB. Confirm my suspicions this is another pappy branch. Talk exact same like pappy.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is a clown

I dun have much respect for him as he screwed CST and his antics.

If he come to CCK for election against PAP. I still vote for him as I TL the PAP even more for bullying and treatening people of hougang and Potong pasir .

I will vote for opposition as long as there is GRC and PAP use the garment fund for their own political agenda such as punishing the people of HG and PP.

Opss.... actually 2 votes together with my wife.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck lah. Last time got grassroots in hundreds even thousands. Now got 10 you call that GROWTH?!

CCB. Confirm my suspicions this is another pappy branch. Talk exact same like pappy.

SDP is not a PAP branch. They used to have a great leader, noble ideas which made them the biggest opposition party in SG. Sadly, the leader got ousted by a PAP spy and everything went downhill from there. SDP have loss more % of votes with each passing election and public events they've organized have been nothing more then providing ammunition for the local press to shoot them down

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is a clown

I dun have much respect for him as he screwed CST and his antics.

If he come to CCK for election against PAP. I still vote for him as I TL the PAP even more for bullying and treatening people of hougang and Potong pasir .

I will vote for opposition as long as there is GRC and PAP use the garment fund for their own political agenda such as punishing the people of HG and PP.

Opss.... actually 2 votes together with my wife.

how cum said 14 but only got 12 in pic?

some more the troll, nerd and 1/2past6 lawyer from te dreaded FANTASICKO 4 - how cum all missing in action?

SDP is the best liar and CHEEt no one in other opp parties can beat! LOL!!:oIo:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand where they are coming from. Without showing strength, it cannot instill enough confidence for people to join it or vote for it. However it may also work the opposite way. People may think "Well, I don't need to join you anymore since you got enough people, make sure you do something more" and then recruits dry up and expectations go up.

There were some known personalities in the opposition who joined when the opposition was the weakest - although it may not be the only reason for joining. Examples were JBJ, CST and SL. But some joined when it had a fair share of small successes, like LTK and CSJ, again not solely the reason.