• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Score Result-Cyberspace Debate: Chee vs George

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
but chee's going to jail leh.:biggrin:

come to think of it, chee should up one more points...making it Chee 4: Georgie: 0

he got free food and lodging...at taxpayers expense..

who here got the talents to get free food and lodging from taxpayers? :biggrin:

if the Gabramen cannot address the public dissent and can only use quick and dirty method like jailing people, it's show their incompetence...

hence....it should be Chee 4: Georgie: -1.

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously la, even i not a PAPpie dog, i will also think Chee is bo liao one leh. Does he have a job currently? How he feed his family sia?

dun bedeh lah, every dog will not admit they are one, your avatar is the by product of the LeeRegime propaganda machineries...:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
come to think of it, chee should up one more points...making it Chee 4: Georgie: 0

he got free food and lodging...at taxpayers expense..

who here got the talents to get free food and lodging from taxpayers? :biggrin:

if the Gabramen cannot address the public dissent and can only use quick and dirty method like jailing people, it's show their incompetence...

hence....it should be Chee 4: Georgie: -1.

Dr Chee join to Changi holiday resort? Well, let's say bye bye to him.

Dr Chee, Bye Bye..... see you soon!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun bedeh lah, every dog will not admit they are one, your avatar is the by product of the LeeRegime propaganda machineries...:biggrin:

Funny, your avatar show a Kangaroo. That means you Australian? LAN CHEOW LA!

My avatar show white , means i am Man In White?

My avatar show your wife pic, means i fuck her?

What logic u talking TeeKee? Aiya u really asking for a flaming leh.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one!

Cruel and heartless pappies jailed patriots like JBJ and Dr Chee bcos they are a threat to their survival.

Three cheers for Dr Chee!

Pip Pip Hurray!

Pip Pip Hurray!

Pip Pip Hurray![/
I]

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
but chee's going to jail leh.:biggrin:

That's why. He deserves it. He is a force to be demolished together with those Marxist Conspirators in the 80s and two baton-carriers in this 21st Century called TeeKee and his real anal penetration fuck buddy called annexa.

By the way, Chee as we all know is no substance which is nothing new, but, he is no show either. He isn't handsome, he looks like a rat, and while his diction is great his voice is sickening to hear too.

Ever wonder why for the last decade or so this freak wasn't even invited to any karaoke session or even the latest buzz that is K Box by the some to the few who actually still find a perverse appeal to be his friends?

I did also hear rumors that a young lady cried out in fear when she tried her hand at developing his picture in the dark room. Poor girl.