• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scoot quietly scaling down on Boeing 787 Dreamliner

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been monitoring Scoot flights for the past few months.

It appears to me that flights that formerly used Boeing 787 are gradually being replaced by A320.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been monitoring Scoot flights for the past few months.

It appears to me that flights that formerly used Boeing 787 are gradually being replaced by A320.
Puzzling if true because A320 carries less pax.
Maybe they found an issue with 787?
Let's see if one drops out of the sky.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I encountered two strange incidents.

1. MAS from BKK to KL. Supposed to be 737 Max 8. Last minute changed to 737-800

2. Scoot from BKK to SGP. Supposed to be 787-9. 3 weeks before, Scoot forced me to change flight. Ended up different flight and A320.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect airlines know something we do not.
It is possible one although it may take a long long time to break a code.

I took over a decade to break the sg pool code.
Today Mon, there is only 1 postponed match for jleague and once again I applied the code and collected again.
IMG_20240923_200942.jpg

Ft 1-2

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I encountered two strange incidents.

1. MAS from BKK to KL. Supposed to be 737 Max 8. Last minute changed to 737-800

2. Scoot from BKK to SGP. Supposed to be 787-9. 3 weeks before, Scoot forced me to change flight. Ended up different flight and A320.
Wow you take plane like I'm taking grab car

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP gave me money. Can use don't waste.

My recent flight to Hatyai was my first experience with Embraer 2x2 aircraft. I was very impressed.
You must be a aircraft fanatics.

I can only visualise aircraft from tik tok and not much real experience.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have also learnt my lesson on
You must be a aircraft fanatics.

I can only visualise aircraft from tik tok and not much real experience.

Last time in my sports group, there was a Senior Aircraft Engineer from SIA. I picked up knowledge from him. If you are humble and praise people when credit is due, most of the time they are happy to impart knowledge to you.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have also learnt my lesson on

Last time in my sports group, there was a Senior Aircraft Engineer from SIA. I picked up knowledge from him. If you are humble and praise people when credit is due, most of the time they are happy to impart knowledge to you.
Well, if you are humble enough now, your mentor could also possibly mentor you some aircraft knowledge you know.
Don't play play she was a ex flying college staff OK :biggrin: