• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

schzophrenic turdy nerd alert!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at this posting. was really amused that it has degraded into such a sorry state.:( appearing in so many clones, could he be really phD - permanently head damaged from too many algebraic equation? is he schzophrenic under medication?

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - leetahbar declares war on 3in1kopitiam. Subscribe
To: ALL (1 of 6)

Up to you fickebug! I'm out of here until harmony is restored. I don't want to be accused od contributing to the discord like what scroobal had accused me of in SBF!

NgEjay is on his way to a doctorate. I don't even have O levels to show. WTF!

they look like the same person in different nic. the work of the master shapeshifter is simply amazing!!:eek: