• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBS driver waive charges for chio PRC MM

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - SBS driver waive charges for chio PRC MM</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jul-9 10:43 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>16722.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Friendly and helpful bus driver made my day

</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->LAST Saturday at about 7.15am, I was near Parc Oasis condominium in Jurong East. I saw bus service 334 (registration SBS 167 D) and started running after it. I was glad that the bus driver waited for me and even smiled when I boarded, rather than getting angry or driving off without waiting.
I tapped my ez-link card but realised there was not enough money. I usually have a spare card, so I took it out. However, this was really an unlucky day. I had forgotten to top up this card as well.
I searched my purse frantically for $1 but I had only 60 cents, which was not enough for the bus ride. I approached the bus driver to tell him I did not have enough money.
I thought he would ask me to get off the bus or at least show unhappiness, but he did not. He smiled and told me to just put whatever coins I had in the coin slot and take a seat.
I was really surprised, thinking what a good bus driver he was.
I think SBS has done a good job recently. Although there is room for improvement in waiting time, the excellent service of the bus driver usually brightens up one's day and makes one forget any unhappiness about waiting too long for the bus. Keep up the good job as service is more important than any other factor.
Wu Qiuyun (Ms)

[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE id=story_comments border=0 cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR id=comments_body><TD colSpan=2><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=heading>Latest comments</TD></TR><TR><TD id=messageDisplayRegion width="100%"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=Post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Old course lah! The driver saw you waiting near a condominium and you are female some more. Next time, try to wait near a HDB bus stop and see whether you will get the same treatment or not.

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: Singaporexyz at Fri Jul 10 09:29:18 SGT 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=AlternatePost cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Ms Wu Qiuyun

Kindly top up the difference in coins on your next bus trip, so that my learned posters madhouse & Juosterr (not to be mistaken with Jousterr) do not continue to hound you :smile:

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: Eagle2004 at Fri Jul 10 09:21:02 SGT 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=Post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Seeing a beautiful lady, the bus driver allowed her to travel free. That means he has cheated his employer. Will the company take action against him. (Had he put his own coins one would have appreciated). Who is he to do charity with other people's money?

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: Juosterr at Fri Jul 10 08:20:52 SGT 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=AlternatePost cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Now that you mention it on the forum, he probably either be reprimanded or make to pay the difference on your behalf.

You have sabo the driver in his effort to help you...

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: madhouse at Fri Jul 10 06:05:11 SGT 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah yun ...

nex time u take sbs bus, remember 2 pay ze remaining bus fare, hor ... dun pretend-pretend, ok! ... otherwise, sbs wil charge u ze difference wif interest ...

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah yun ...

nex time u take sbs bus, remember 2 pay ze remaining bus fare, hor ... dun pretend-pretend, ok! ... otherwise, sbs wil charge u ze difference wif interest ...

otherwise SBS will claim not making enough $$ and raise fares. Actually they will raise fares regardless