• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBS driver flirts with passenger, drives jerkily

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT SBS driver flirts with passenger, drives jerkily

These is what your get for hiring FTs. They came alone so become horny and start doing these...one of these days, accident will happen.

20090709.184412_sbsflirt.jpg

Citizen journalism website, STOMP, reported that a SBS driver from China was so engrossed in flirting with a China woman that lost concentration and drove jerkily.

STOMPer SuperBusStopper said:

"I boarded SBS bus service 97, from opposite River Valley Secondary School on July 8 2009, at around 8.35am.

"The bus was a west-bound bus. Number plate was SBS 9139 B.

"I was on my way to Jurong East Interchange.

"I noticed that the bus driver who was a China driver, started flirting with the China woman a few stops after NUH.

"From then on, the bus driver wasn't concentrating and the bus ride was jerky.

"The woman alighted at the stop of Hong Leong Gardens Shopping Center.

"Hope SBS can investigate."

Last edited:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FT SBS driver flirts with passenger, drives jerkily

burberry t-shirt, LV sunglasses and diamond rings...

real idiotic and stupid stomper,,,, the checkered collar is not longer exclusive to Burberry,,, LV sunglasses 1 pair how much only,,, the diamond rings there got price tag diamond huh? the driver say to her, oi this is a diamond ring huh?

the stupid mother must have been shabbily dressed that the kids must have thought and saw many drivers more presentable than the obiang mother many times then they want to be a taxi driver.

even if they are real SO WHAT

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, someone posted the same thread (on the taxi driver) just minutes before mine so I have changed the posting.:o

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FT SBS driver flirts with passenger, drives jerkily

dey swip geyland until so squeaky clean ...

chicks gt nowhere 2 eat ... so gotta look elsewhere lor ...