• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(SBF Lookalike Series) Does Kirsten Han look like Lydia Sum?

(SBF Lookalike Series) Does Kirsten Han look like Lydia Sum?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't insult Kirsten Han! She's only bui bui but not ugly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
Left: Civil Activist Bui Bui Fugly Kirsten Han
Right: Hong Kong actress Lydia Sum 肥肥 沈殿霞
IMG_2018-04-06_18-34-44.JPG

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread starter you better fucking run road. Fat fuck Kirsten han will mobilise her stirrer partner gay fuck jolovan wham and the entire pink dot and amdk community to hunt you down.

IMG_7437.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN where got lookalike . he say 1 is cute and adorable but 1 is KNN chi bye irritating face like giving a fucking punch type.

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lydia given her plump size is elegant and sweet. This kirsten how to compare? It's like cow dung to rose. Hmmm... Kirsten hubby is familiar , I think I seen him somewhere hooking up with pub whores