• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sarawak Chiobu Helena Sim works as a harbour pilot in Singapore. 可以吗?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sarawak girls are almost like Pinays?
If from local tribes. Iban. Bidayuh. Melanau, kelabit, penan....
But local Chinese are foo chows. Like in batu pahat and sitiawan in perak. Wherever you find foo chows, you find boat builders and loggers. And Sarawak has many shipyards as in lumut near sitiawan.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sarawak girls are almost like Pinays?
In Borneo, Kadazan,Iban, Dusun got super chio ladies.

Those from middle-income family speaks impeccable English (they are not well-verse in Malay or Chinese). That's why when Anwar wanted to recruit English volunteer teachers from Singapore, I was wondering why he didn't recruit from Borneo

Reactions: cat

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Borneo, Kadazan,Iban, Dusun got super chio ladies.

Those from middle-income family speaks impeccable English (they are not well-verse in Malay or Chinese). That's why when Anwar wanted to recruit English volunteer teachers from Singapore, I was wondering why he didn't recruit from Borneo

You will be surprised Chinese in Sabah speaks impeccable Malay too. I spoke English to Chinese in Sabah, they stared back blankly. And replied in Malay. Sabah dialect.