• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sarah palin"s future

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She doesn;t know anything, from the debate John McCain this........John McCain that......
She is good for blow job..

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe she star in educational pay per view sex programme on how to make more babies.

She is a big fake !!

Any good observer can detect by listening to her bullshitting herself out of every issue !!

McCain also feel uneasy when she is next to him !! Maybe because of her strong hormonal prescence !!:eek:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she can be the real actress in the movie

out.php

scripts provided :p :p :p

Attachments

• script 1.jpg
    script 1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 138
  • script 2.jpg
    script 2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 137
  • script 3.jpg
    script 3.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 117
  • script 4.jpg
    script 4.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 120
  • script 5.jpg
    script 5.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 169

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she had pulled up her stockings (I meant her skirt) during the campaigning, she would've been VP by now.
gallery_main-1012_lisa_ann_palin_02.jpg
gallery_main-1012_lisa_ann_palin_06.jpg

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's quite chio leh. She could spend her time giving me blow jobs while I give her all the orgasms she want.