• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters pls sexplain: why Chinese people like to cry when watching concerts in China

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crowd cried bcos he started crying ...

y he cried? ...

tis his concert after disappearing from ze music scene 4 10 yrs ... y he disappeared? ... a gang of 4 who thot dey demselves were ze authority in ze music scene hantam n tried 2 destroy his music ... he juz came back l;ast yr ... his fans all came back out n hantam dat gang of 4 until dey diam-diam ... u go google ze rest n details ...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there are different types of reason behind.
The voice of China one I think are paid actors.
As for concerts, I shall comment based on own personal experience.
I admitted I cried (but inside the heart) and not showing it, becos of a certain kind of uncontrollable thoughts and emotions like am I dreaming or real? The concert was the beyond 活得更精彩 1996. Since young I tried to imitate 1 of its member, in terms of look, hairstyle, dressings and even picked up guitar becos of my idol.
So when I saw them performing live in front of me I just couldn't control my internal feeling. :confused::biggrin: KNN siao

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's like fake orgasm when getting rammed.
Some will cry like they are virgin, but reality is the pussy mileage is more than your 25 year old car.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's s hard life in the motherland. Dog eat dog world. Eat Malays easier.
Not easy to afford a concert ticket in Tiongkok ..some save more than 6-9mth to afford a ticket...when u go to concert and hear tge unplug version of the singer performance...u can lau bak sai if u feel cheated or not worth it

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there are different types of reason behind.
The voice of China one I think are paid actors.
As for concerts, I shall comment based on own personal experience.
I admitted I cried (but inside the heart) and not showing it, becos of a certain kind of uncontrollable thoughts and emotions like am I dreaming or real? The concert was the beyond 活得更精彩 1996. Since young I tried to imitate 1 of its member, in terms of look, hairstyle, dressings and even picked up guitar becos of my idol.
So when I saw them performing live in front of me I just couldn't control my internal feeling. :confused::biggrin: KNN siao

You imitated a Tiong celebrity? So fucking uncool.