• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Samsters Here Got Welcome CNY Year Of The Rabbit With Mediacorp Superstars Last Night?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who still watching such crap these days? Tiongland's CNY 4 hours countdown show a thousand times better. At least got far more chiobus to ogle at compared to those Mediacock's stale old cunts in Har-Pi-Tu.

I am playing ban lat at my cousin's place and happened to see on tv old cunts Lao Zoe, Aileen Tan and Pan Ling Ling singing some 80s songs. Both running out of breath. What's worse, the whole gin gang of old farts comprising the 3 old cunts plus Rebecca and old cocks Chen Han Wei, Pierre Pang and Elvin Ng singing 你是我的花朵. Absolutely disgusting!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am playing ban lat at my cousin's place and happened to see on tv old cunts Lao Zoe, Aileen Tan and Pan Ling Ling singing some 80s songs. Both running out of breath. What's worse, the whole gin gang of old farts comprising the 3 old cunts plus Rebecca and old cocks Chen Han Wei, Pierre Pang and Elvin Ng singing 你是我的花朵. Absolutely disgusting!

KNN! This year Mediacock's 财神 is Chua En Lai. From Huang Wen Yong to Chen Tai Ming to Liu Qian Yi to Zhou Chong Qing to Pierre Png and now Chua En Lai.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CNY in SInkieland can be summed up in one word: STERILE.

Much more happening in Malaysia and Thailand. They don't have a micromanaging and petty govt prohibiting this and that. :cool:

Yes, petty just like that faggot who has inexplicably been the Sinkie PM for almost two decades, and had turned on his siblings. :whistling:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who still watching such crap these days? Tiongland's CNY 4 hours countdown show a thousand times better. At least got far more chiobus to ogle at compared to those Mediacock's stale old cunts in Har-Pi-Tu.

Lots of patriots watch mediacorp shows.

Here's samsters' favourite superstar, Zoe Tay! She sings and dances beautifully, just like the other mediacorp artistes.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of patriots watch mediacorp shows.

Here's samsters' favourite superstar, Zoe Tay! She sings and dances beautifully, just like the other mediacorp artistes.

Feng Fei Fei will jump out of her grave and slap this old cunt for ruining her song and embarrassing her.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
play with not one bunny but two.
1674424072416.jpeg

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as old Zoe and Bitchy mouth Pan are in the show, viewership would be low and inviting more complaints