• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Samsters Cash Flow Tight? PAP Give You Marnee Every Month For 8 Months! Majulah PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG-20240814-WA0015.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only complain I have is
Why pap is using outdated income data to give out this cash and not by the lastest mean testing results?.
Pap think that income earned in 2022 can last until 2024?:thumbsdown:

What complain do you have?

Many low SES sinkies and old farts pay chicken wings in taxes but take back full chicken from PAP.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What complain do you have?

Many low SES sinkies and old farts pay chicken wings in taxes but take back full chicken from PAP.
I'm one of those old fart that pay little chicken wing tax and want to take back full chicken from PAP but the problem I face is pap assessed my income in 2022 so I cannot get the full chicken this year.

So I shall repeat the complain that I have.

Why pap is using outdated income data to give out this full chicken and not by the lastest mean testing results?.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why pap is using outdated income data to give out this cash and not by the lastest mean testing results?.

Your residential address and primary bank account is also a good way of latest means testing.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your residential address and primary bank account is also a good way of latest means testing.
You think I'm like you stay in bt timah?
Nonsense.. Pap doesn't check bank account for Mean testing.
I called the hotline to check and they said I'm qualified for the full chicken cash based on my latest mean testing, but not for 2024 payout becos the assessment for 2024 payout is based on 2022 income earned.
How ridiculous is this? Please raise my concern to them during your meet pap session.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) Whatever they give you, they will take back manyfold after the election.

2) Whatever they give you, will not outpace the worsening hyperinflation.

3) Whatever they give you, it's your money stolen by them in the first place.