• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam best ban Geylanguncle who SPAM awful pics to turn off people from forum!

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nearly vomited at the pics. Saw a few is enough but it took a very long time to be taken off. It was still there in Infractions Section the last I looked.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
go see the infraction folder la ah Ron....looks yucky

ok thanks, saw the pic. Its just some human organs you and me have in our body, I took the opportunity to study the human structures in a scientific way and eating my breakfast at the same time :smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
wah...you have a stronger constitution than i have thats for sure. I could only look and drink some beer. :p

ok thanks, saw the pic. Its just some human organs you and me have in our body, I took the opportunity to study the human structures in a scientific way and eating my breakfast at the same time :smile:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
awful pics just put links, not embed it on page.

that geylanguncle really gross pics has no relevance to the thread. cheebye. :mad:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He tot everyone sleep liao ...
After 12am he started his spamming ...
But heng ah ... got Alamaking surfing sammyboy 24 hrs and banned him on the spot !!!

Haha :biggrin: