• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saleswoam, 50, Proud of 90 SQM PHole Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Sep 21, 2008
MY SPACE
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Classy, comfy and breezy
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_SPACE21.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Mrs Lee, her husband Lam Ann, daughter Pagen and Yorkshire terrier Bobby like the living room-cum-dining area the most as this is where they enjoy their meals. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND LIM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->Saleswoman Catherine Lee, 50, tells Alvin Lim how she uses bold colours to bring out the best in her Strathmore Avenue flat.
Lastly, there are many amenities nearby, including an MRT station which is about a three-minute walk away.
<TABLE width=200 align=left valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD class=padr8><!-- Vodcast --><!-- Background Story --><STYLE type=text/css> #related .quote {background-color:#E7F7FF; padding:8px;margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;} #related .quote .headline {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px;font-weight:bold; border-bottom:3px double #007BFF; color:#036; text-transform:uppercase; padding-bottom:5px;} #related .quote .text {font-size:11px;color:#036;padding:5px 0px;} </STYLE>Money matters
Cost of home: $385,000

Cost of furnishings: $40,000

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>We often receive good feedback about our furnishings and decor from our guests. Mrs Catherine Lee, 50

Saleswoman
90 sq m four-room HDB flat in Strathmore Avenue
Lives with her husband Lam Ann, 52, a storekeeper, daughter Pagen, 20, a polytechnic student, and Bobby, a Yorkshire terrier
I love my home because...
It gives a very homely and cosy feeling whenever we step into the apartment from school or work.
It is also located on a high floor and the apartment is windy all year long.
My decor theme is...
Modern living with open concept.
We used the colours red, black and white to bring out the best of the surroundings, thus making the apartment classy.
My favourite corner is...
The living room-cum-dining area.
Our dining area is specially built, with clear mirrors. We tend to watch television from the dining area while enjoying our meals as a family.
I'm most proud of...
The entire feel of our apartment.
Will I sell it? That is a hard decision for us to make. To us, this place is the perfect home.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Money matters
Cost of home: $385,000
Cost of furnishings: $40,000
Cost of renovations: $53,000
Approximate value now: $560,000

th_TV2007081500250200-4.jpg

<HR width="50%" SIZE=1>

Stomp Pick

Do you have a favourite space in your home?
Send us a picture. We will consider it for publication in Stomp and The Sunday Times. MMS your pictures to 75557 or e-mail [email protected] with the key words 'My Space'.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
normal leh... when the market is good, 4 room is around that price...

Normally, the price is as follow.... ppl is asking for more cash.....
Evaluation price = $345K
Cash = $40K

IMO, their daughter look not bad... but the dad looks damn fierce.... :p

qwerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
normal leh... when the market is good, 4 room is around that price...

Normally, the price is as follow.... ppl is asking for more cash.....
Evaluation price = $345K
Cash = $40K

IMO, their daughter look not bad... but the dad looks damn fierce.... :p

storekeeper can earn so much meh?

i earn about 4-5k per month.... and i dun think i can afford a 385k flat