• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF 'Shortie' Scholars

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me for being too frank, but I can't help but noticing that all the SAF scholars are so short! Like that can fight war meh?

20090811.195523_safscholars2a.jpg

Six awarded SAF Overseas Scholarship

[Photos above & below: Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Defence Teo Chee Hean presented the certificates of award and ceremonial swords to six SAF Overseas Scholarship holders this evening.]

Six promising officers from the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) were at the Istana this evening to receive the Singapore Armed Forces Overseas Scholarship (SAFOS).

It is the most prestigious scholarship after the President's Scholarship.

The six SAFOS holders, who received their certificates of award and ceremonial swords from Mr Teo Chee Hean, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Defence, are:

Officer Cadet (OCT) Chua Xianyi (Army)
OCT Lim Kah Liang Stanley (Army)
Second Lieutenant Mok Wei-Sheng Jerik (Army)
Midshipman Chua Sheng Hao (Navy)
OCT Lee Wen Jie Jamie (Airforce)
OCT Tay Weizhe Nicholas (Airforce)
All six scholars will pursue their university education in the United Kingdom or the United States.

Present at the award ceremony were senior officials from the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and the SAF, Chairman and members of the Public Service Commission, in-service SAF overseas scholars, as well as the parents of the six SAFOS recipients.

20090811.195523_safscholars1a.jpg

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me for being too frank, but I can't help but noticing that all the SAF scholars are so short! Like that can fight war meh?

[Photos above & below: Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Defence Teo Chee Hean presented the certificates of award and ceremonial swords to six SAF Overseas Scholarship holders this evening.]

Six promising officers from the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) were at the Istana this evening to receive the Singapore Armed Forces Overseas Scholarship (SAFOS).

The six SAFOS holders, who received their certificates of award and ceremonial swords from Mr Teo Chee Hean, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Defence, are:

All six scholars will pursue their university education in the United Kingdom or the United States.

Present at the award ceremony were senior officials from the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and the SAF, Chairman and members of the Public Service Commission, in-service SAF overseas scholars, as well as the parents of the six SAFOS recipients.

They are short, but at least they can fight the war.

Better than Teo Chee Hean Teo Chee Bye, who is tall and have long dicks but only knows how to fuck his secretaries in his office.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grooming little Napoleons

From left: Dopey, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Happy and Doc. Bashful is not in picture

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pardon me for being too frank, but I can't help but noticing that all the SAF scholars are so short! Like that can fight war meh? ...
2 big size, ur enemies can c u ezily ...

small size gd 4 tunnel fites ... big-sized us soldiers oso lost 2 viet congs ...

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that too when watching TV a while ago. Is it true shorties are sly and cunning albeit smart people, as is commonly believed. In fact, I have quite a number of friends who are like that.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Yeah! Shorties with butts that go: Left Right Left Right Left Right.:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

I noticed that too when watching TV a while ago. Is it true shorties are sly and cunning albeit smart people, as is commonly believed. In fact, I have quite a number of friends who are like that.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal

mahbowtan.jpg

I love to squeeze peasants' balls until they tak boleh tahan

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see any issue with short pple in command, the Vietnamese are mostly pretty short. Look what they did to the Americans

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they tell you where to cheong from behind, and being short means that you have less surface area exposed to sniper lor! Personally i would like to use my OC and PC for human shield first :biggrin:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless of true ability, it's still important for a leader of men to look the part. There are some officers who look skinny and wimpy... it's very hard to respect them. There's more to being an officer than just topping your battle theory courses or IPPT.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

hopefully all these brainacs martians shorties wouldn't bite back the hands of gabramen like the phd venomous snake mastershapeshifter here.

look into my avatar. u see my pet snake:wink:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
nerd-humour.jpg

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VV8uEzGuvfc&border=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VV8uEzGuvfc&border=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Last edited: