• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

SAF secret training again revealed

Singaporean defence personnel hospitalised after tank collision at Queensland military training base​

Twelve people have been taken to hospitalafter two Singaporean military vehicles collided in Central Queensland.
The Singapore Armed Forces said one Hunter armoured fighting vehicle "rear-ended" another about 7.40pm yesterday while heading back to base at Shoalwater Bay Training Area, near Rockhampton.
Twelve SAF servicemen involved suffered non-serious injuries, the military said in a statement.

These must have trained in Shoalwater Bay because it could simulate a SG environment with CTE with ERPs and high rise HDB estates ???

k1976

Very common in CTE / PIE every evening...no safety distance at High Speed..if jam brake suddenly..

Singaporean defence personnel hospitalised after tank collision at Queensland military training base​

Twelve people have been taken to hospitalafter two Singaporean military vehicles collided in Central Queensland.
The Singapore Armed Forces said one Hunter armoured fighting vehicle "rear-ended" another about 7.40pm yesterday while heading back to base at Shoalwater Bay Training Area, near Rockhampton.
Twelve SAF servicemen involved suffered non-serious injuries, the military said in a statement

LaoTze

61BIWQyufYL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I read this book about 6 months ago.

A very very good book!

I rejoice and very very happy each time Stinkapore tanks and soldiers fighting, for MIWs to continue their tiewing and kanning and fucking of us all, got blind sided lead by useless Stinkapore Generals and walloped by Malaysian forces

Time and time again I was very very happy.

I DONT SEE STINKAPORE SOLDIERS AS FIGHTING FOR SINGAPORE. I SEE THEM AS FIGHTING FOR MIWS TO CONTINUE AND TO MAINTAIN THEIR TIEWING AND KANNING AND FUCKING OF US ALL SINGAPOREANS

Fictional book

As I cannot imagine any Singaporeans to be fighting to enable and to allow MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers to tiew and kann and fuck us all

That Malaysia despite having corrupt politicians there, and having to support sultans and royal families , and to support malays there, the cost of living of Malaysia is only a third to a quarter of Stinkapore under MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers

This show MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers tiewing and kanning and fucking Singaporeans 3 to 4 times what corrupt malay politicans and malaysian royal families and malays there are feeding from Malaysian economy
DO YOU STILL FEEL LIKE FIGHTING FOR MIWS TO CONTINUE TO TIEW AND KANN AND FUCK US ALL?

Loofydralb

61BIWQyufYL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I read this book about 6 months ago.

A very very good book!

I rejoice and very very happy each time Stinkapore tanks and soldiers fighting, for MIWs to continue their tiewing and kanning and fucking of us all, got blind sided lead by useless Stinkapore Generals and walloped by Malaysian forces

Time and time again I was very very happy.

I DONT SEE STINKAPORE SOLDIERS AS FIGHTING FOR SINGAPORE. I SEE THEM AS FIGHTING FOR MIWS TO CONTINUE AND TO MAINTAIN THEIR TIEWING AND KANNING AND FUCKING OF US ALL SINGAPOREANS

Fictional book

As I cannot imagine any Singaporeans to be fighting to enable and to allow MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers to tiew and kann and fuck us all

That Malaysia despite having corrupt politicians there, and having to support sultans and royal families , and to support malays there, the cost of living of Malaysia is only a third to a quarter of Stinkapore under MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers

This show MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers tiewing and kanning and fucking Singaporeans 3 to 4 times what corrupt malay politicans and malaysian royal families and malays there are feeding from Malaysian economy
DO YOU STILL FEEL LIKE FIGHTING FOR MIWS TO CONTINUE TO TIEW AND KANN AND FUCK US ALL?
In any conflict, the first casualty must be the useless incompetent officers from friendly fire.

Once that is done, the unit will be smarter.

Loofydralb

If you think this is a secret, there are many more places they're doing testing. You'd be surprised what they're testing and in which country.

These must have trained in Shoalwater Bay because it could simulate a SG environment with CTE with ERPs and high rise HDB estates ???

SAF has 3 jobs to do............

1) keep PAP in power in case of ''freak'' election result

2) invade Johor if they refuse to sell water to us

3) MAIN JOB = help the Zionist Jews keep control of shipping between Straits of Malacca and Sth China Sea............

k1976

3) MAIN JOB = help the Zionist Jews keep control of shipping between Straits of Malacca and Sth China Sea............
U must be crazy n not aware ground situation. There are so many Part Timers over there liao

k1976

Sultans are one of the Biggest Land Lord here
The economical integration is more deeper than many ah foks can see

LaoTze

ALWAYS REMEMBER

THE COST OF LIVING IN MALAYSIA , WITH CORRUPT MALAY POLITICANS AND THE NEED TO UPKEEP SULTANS AND ROYAL FAMILIES AND TO SUPPORT MALAYS IS ONLY JUST A THIRD TO A QUARTER THE COST OF LIVING OF STINKAPORE

THE BURDEN OF MIWS AND CRONIES AND CRASSLOOT LEECHERS TIEWING AND FUCKING AND KANNING US AND OUR FAMILIES IS SO MUCH MUCH MORE

WILL YOU EVER WANT TO FIGHT AND RISK YOUR LIVES FOR MIWS TO CONTINUE TO TIEW TO KANN AND FUCK US AND OUR FAMIIES IN SINGAPORE?

PAP is a giant standing on two legs: the SAF and NTUC.

SAF sells you the snake oil of 'operational readiness', the NTUC sells you the snake oil of 'tripartism'.

All the pappies inducted from these two organizations usually get promoted fastest and become full ministers. :cool:

k1976

ALWAYS REMEMBER

THE COST OF LIVING IN MALAYSIA , WITH CORRUPT MALAY POLITICANS AND THE NEED TO UPKEEP SULTANS AND ROYAL FAMILIES AND TO SUPPORT MALAYS IS ONLY JUST A THIRD TO A QUARTER THE COST OF LIVING OF STINKAPORE

THE BURDEN OF MIWS AND CRONIES AND CRASSLOOT LEECHERS TIEWING AND FUCKING AND KANNING US AND OUR FAMILIES IS SO MUCH MUCH MORE

WILL YOU EVER WANT TO FIGHT AND RISK YOUR LIVES FOR MIWS TO CONTINUE TO TIEW TO KANN AND FUCK US AND OUR FAMIIES IN SINGAPORE?
.most of us have a Plan B or even Plan C for some atas bro...we are too old to fight and we done our part to safekeep this land

k1976

ALWAYS REMEMBER

Ish better to PLAN for yourselves...there are better opportunities

Ya lor johor sultan and family accorded vvvip status here. All kawan kawan maybe johor will align need sg help with secession too