• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF jeep driver arrested

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF jeep driver arrested

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
July 9, 2009
DEATH OF SAF OFFICER

A 19-YEAR-OLD full-time National Serviceman has been arrested in connection with the death of Second Lieutenant Nicholas Chan Wei Kit.

It is believed that he is the driver of the Land Rover that killed 2LT Chan at Seletar Camp last Friday.

The 21-year-old officer was pinned under the vehicle after it rolled backward and hit him while he was inspecting it.

A recovery vehicle was dispatched, though Mindef would not say how long after the incident, to lift the vehicle off him.

But he later died of his injuries in hospital.

Details surrounding 2LT Chan's death remain hazy, such as whether the handbrake had been applied or wheelchocks put in place at the wheels to prevent the vehicle from moving accidentally.

The 19-year-old, who is out on bail, was taken in by the police for causing death through a rash act. He is currently assisting police in the investigations.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Hello I need a recoevry vehicle"

"Got indent or not?"

"Emergency lah"

"Cannot. You all everything emergency we how? Must indent 3 days ahead."

"EH! My officer accident lah!"

"Call ambulance. Now what time liao, MO off already. Follow the rules."

... after 30 min ...

"My CO wants to talk to you."

"Wait, I get my CO."

... after 15 min ..."

"CO transport, I need a vehicle now."

"You got indent 3 days early or not?"

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good one bro. Thats exactly what would have taken place in the SAF. Nothing has changed.

"Hello I need a recoevry vehicle"

"Got indent or not?"

"Emergency lah"

"Cannot. You all everything emergency we how? Must indent 3 days ahead."

"EH! My officer accident lah!"

"Call ambulance. Now what time liao, MO off already. Follow the rules."

... after 30 min ...

"My CO wants to talk to you."

"Wait, I get my CO."

... after 15 min ..."

"CO transport, I need a vehicle now."

"You got indent 3 days early or not?"

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
JEEP or LAND ROVER ?
SAF jeep driver arrested

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
July 9, 2009
DEATH OF SAF OFFICER

A 19-YEAR-OLD full-time National Serviceman has been arrested in connection with the death of Second Lieutenant Nicholas Chan Wei Kit.

It is believed that he is the driver of the Land Rover that killed 2LT Chan at Seletar Camp last Friday.

The 21-year-old officer was pinned under the vehicle after it rolled backward and hit him while he was inspecting it.

A recovery vehicle was dispatched, though Mindef would not say how long after the incident, to lift the vehicle off him.

But he later died of his injuries in hospital.

Details surrounding 2LT Chan's death remain hazy, such as whether the handbrake had been applied or wheelchocks put in place at the wheels to prevent the vehicle from moving accidentally.

The 19-year-old, who is out on bail, was taken in by the police for causing death through a rash act. He is currently assisting police in the investigations.