• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sabah and sarawak protest in bukit bintang. Wants a independent state like palestine.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sabah, Sarawak, Penang and Johor should all combine to demonstrate for independence and see what Anwar can do. If Johor is involved, I'm sure the present King will not interfere because from behind the scenes, he had always favoured an Independent Johor.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sabah, Sarawak, Penang and Johor all should combine to demonstrate for independence and see what Anwar can do. If Johor is involved, I'm sure the present King will not interfere because from behind the scenes, he had always favoured an Independent Johor.
Penang should be returned to its rightful state. Kedah.

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do more....

Best they start boycott more amdk companies
Do you seriously think this is a "protest" by simply reading the headline ? First and foremost, do you understand the Malay language ? If not let me do the translation for you. Original text :
Wah ramai dan meriahnya perarakan budaya Borneo dekat Bukit Bintang semalam.

Best jadi rakyat Malaysia kan sebab kita dapat belajar budaya bangsa lain. Kita patut berbangga jadi rakyat Malaysia . Walaupun Malaysia mempunyai rakyat yang berbilang kaum dan agama, tapi kita tetap hidup harmoni dan hormat antara satu sama lain. ❤️ English Translation :
Wow, how crowded and lively was the Borneo cultural parade near Bukit Bintang yesterday.

It's best to be a Malaysian because we can learn the culture of other nations. We should be proud to be Malaysians . Although Malaysia has people of many races and religions, we still live in harmony and respect each other. ❤️

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you seriously think this is a "protest" by simply reading the headline ? First and foremost, do you understand the Malay language ? If not let me do the translation for you. Original text :
Wah ramai dan meriahnya perarakan budaya Borneo dekat Bukit Bintang semalam.

Best jadi rakyat Malaysia kan sebab kita dapat belajar budaya bangsa lain. Kita patut berbangga jadi rakyat Malaysia . Walaupun Malaysia mempunyai rakyat yang berbilang kaum dan agama, tapi kita tetap hidup harmoni dan hormat antara satu sama lain. ❤️ English Translation :
Wow, how crowded and lively was the Borneo cultural parade near Bukit Bintang yesterday.

It's best to be a Malaysian because we can learn the culture of other nations. We should be proud to be Malaysians . Although Malaysia has people of many races and religions, we still live in harmony and respect each other. ❤️
R u saying the headline is misleading? Our bahasa melayu take jalan leh.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is Riau Islands ? Please let me know it Batam and Bintan are considered as Riau Island
Kepulauan Riau. Or they shortened it. To Kepri. includes batam and bintan, Karimun, natuna, anambas, lingga.... Plus Riau province on Sumatra island.

riau_archipelago-ns.png