• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[S] - Sec 1 SYT girl kena tight-slapped by 6 student bullies hundreds of times until her eardrum ruptures, permanent deafness in 1 ear

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
screenshot_2024-10-08_at_9.09.59_am_1_0.png

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/sec-1-student-allegedly-bullied-till-eardrum-ruptures

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking coolie gene Sinkies with their retard kids. As usual the useless spf is not doing anything and will leave it to the principal. What authority has the principal ? Can he send the retards to jail ?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
not surprising where these little fuckers are born and bred. You can tell who their parents are from a mile a way. The only time I would slam on my accelerator illegally when I am driving in Sg, is when i see fucking bengs and lians pretending to be parents to their baby bastards while jaywalking across the road.

Last edited:

Gangster

Alfrescian
Loyal
The incident happened during lunch break, when the girl was asked by a female senior to meet her at the void deck of Block 541 Pasir Ris Street 51, which is near the school.

Six students – four boys and two girls – were waiting for the Secondary 1 girl, her father Zhou Yue Liang told Lianhe Zhaobao.

Called "water" only 4 boys and 2 girls, knnccb, simi LJ gangster is this?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feral children raised by trashy single mothers. They must have vented their frustration on that schoolgirl after seeing/hearing their mothers getting banged by different uncles every weekend. :unsure: