• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russkie soldier puts his comrade out of his misery : mercy killing

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I will never allow myself to participate in a war. Sacrificing your life for stupid politicians' rubbish and ego. If I am forced to do it, I will shoot and kill those politicians first.
What if it's a just war? Or maybe there is no such thing?

Reactions: cat

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This war is unnecessary. But US neo cons pushed Russia into a corner and v refused negotiations.
US is a war monger rogue state. And many veterans are now speaking out against US hostile policies.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is this saying, when old men quarrel, young men die. But in this war, Ukraine is fighting in self defence.
Ukraine if fighting a proxy war on behalf of its master.
Those 4 oblast now under Russian control used to be part of Russia before Nikolai Krushchev, who was born there,decided to alienate the areas, together with Crimea, to Ukraine when both was under USSR.