• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ruler Loong vows punitive measures for rioters after massive loss of face

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-says-committee-of/916624.html

PEASANTPORE: Ruler Loong has directed the Gestapo (MHA) to convene a Committee of Inquiry to look into the riot in Little India and identify scrape-goats on Sunday night.

The committee (made up of Jiat Leow Bee senior lackeys) will deny that the FT overcrowding is to be blamed and attempts to push responsibilities to poorly paid, trained and low ranking poodles for the gabra. (During the Mas Selemat's Great Limp to freedom, WKS evaded blame and sacked a few Whitney wardens as wayang).

The senior lackeys will try to see how the current idiotic illegal gathering kangaroo laws can be applied in places where cheap FTs congregate, despite risking ridicule from all quarters.

The Gestapo/Poodles will provide more details when Ruler Loong has approved their version of the riot.

In a decree on Monday afternoon, Ruler Loong said the riot was an isolated incident as Nehs tend to run amok if they are drunk and provoked.

He also said the riot was a massive loss of face for the regime and glaringly highlighted the ineptness of the ISD, Gestapo and Poodles. Old peasants knew the regime's lapdogs are only fit to deal with lone or wimpy political pariahs and are clueless against drunken Nehs.

Suddenly the complacent regime lackeys are cancelling their X'mas holidays and are investigating the riot thoroughly. As the rioters ruined their KPI for 2013, wise old peasants knew the lackeys will decisively deal with the rampaging Nehs with the full force of the Kangaroo Law.

As part of retail politics, Ruler Loong offered his deepest condolences to the family of Neh FT Sakthivel Kumaravelu, who was killed in the traffic accident that started the riot.

Ruler Loong said: "You know, I know the Jane Austen theorists will use this incident to hammer my 'Favour the Foreign Workers' policy. They will say the regime allowed the well connected merchants to exploit cheap Nehs and import numbers without consideration to overcrowing. Regardless of the root cause, everyone better remember that I Ruler Loong is the Paramount Ruler and any attempts to make me lose face, make me look stupid, make me look clueless or blur blur, will not work. At the end of the day, blood-sucking contractors will still be licensed to exploit nehs provided they pay their taxes regularly. Any foreigner, cheap or expensive, dare to disturb the peace, be prepared to be punished. Any Jane Austen fan who tries to score political mileage from this incident, rest assure, Gestapo, ISD or IRAS will catch up with you for 'processing', so better maintain the Asiatic Golden Silence.

"And fucking contractors, we give you cheap access to Nehs, better wise up and make sure if you bully and exploit the Nehs, give them outlet to vent frustrations and not make them tulan and drunk and overturn my Poodles patrol cars."

He urged peasants to remain calm and continue with their daily lives while Overtime Tan tries to get the crass contractors who exploit Nehs to clean up their acts.

He also called on local peasants to report or rap on any netizens who try to make Ruler Loong's 'Favour the Foreigners' policy look like a dud.

"Even through I said nothing, you fucking well understand that the KPIs, considered tarnished liao, now the Ang Mohs and Nihons are laughing at us for allowing Chink contractors to bully their cheap FTs for fun and passing the problem to the rest of society. I do not care, if they pay their taxes regularly, why I argue with their tax dollars and malpractices?" sneered Ruler Loong.

Last edited: