• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ruler Loong pleased with 4-corner fight - Repeat of Presidential Erection Fiasco

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1248250/1/.html

Peasantpore: The Punggol East by-erection on January 26 will be a four-cornered contest and Ruler Loong is immensely pleased with this outcome.

The regime's preferred lackey is Dr Koh Poh Koon. Other surplus to requirements are Sabo Jeya, Pork Seller Desmond Lim of the Stupid Donkey Arses (SDA) and lastly Labour's Lee Li Lian.

The regime's Returning Officer, former PA head, Lackey Yam Ah Mee, declared them as candidates on Nomination Day on Wednesday at about 12.40pm after ISD goons ensured there were no objections were raised in the half hour after the close of nominations at noon.

In brief remarks after the announcement, regime's preferred lackey Dr Koh urged peasants to toil harder so that Ruler Loong can squeeze more tax dollars from local and foreign merchants.

Sabo Jeya said he is determined to get erected to give Ruler Loong a hard time during silly Imperial Court sessions.

Pork Seller Lim of the Stupid Donkey Arses said he is back to sell cheap pork to peasants but his main aim to help Ruler Loong split the opposition despite Saba Jeya's help.

Labour's Ms Lee asked peasants to send her into Imperial Court as their representative, and pledged to serve them wholeheartedly and continue to stand up for their rights without offending Ruler Loong.

The Punggol East single-member constituency was left vacant by its lecherous representative, horny married Michael Palmer, who resigned in December 2012 after exposed for fucking Peasants' Association Laura Ong on the sly.

Nine days of campaigning have been set aside as Ruler Loong wants a quick conclusion so that he can force forward pro-foreigner policies and start a series of price, fare, levy and tax hikes. The 4 corner fight is a repeat of the Presidential Erections that saw Phony Tan took only 33% to be a Rubber Stamp President that is politically friendly to the regime. The 4 corner fight is expected to split and diffuse dissenting voters and give Lackey Koh a fat cat advantage.

January 25, a day before the by-erections, is Cooling-Off Day that is used as a legal tool by the regime to settle some scores with over-zealous campaigners.

There are about 32,000 stupid peasants in the ward, which Lecher Palmer won in the General Erection in 2011 with nearly 54 per cent of the votes cast.

Last edited:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You actually read his posts? I have trying very hard to read his posts but every time, by the time I reach the second sentence, the mind switched off leow. His English too powerful leow.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You actually read his posts? I have trying very hard to read his posts but every time, by the time I reach the second sentence, the mind switched off leow. His English too powerful leow.

This forummer is funny in a tongue-in-cheek way. Could do very well as a stand up comic.:biggrin:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro

to be honest i read all his posts. very well written and enjoyable.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 32,000 voters in PE will not switch because Plumber screw around, just like Yaw, WP get back their seat.

If PAP lost vote, it will be due to policies.