• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rude gym patrons

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave handphones on benches and floors. Wait till I crush them

Throw weights down so hard sounds like jet engine and dont apologise

Hog stations by reading phone or blasting ears with music

If it was America they'll be shot.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some gyms allow, even encourage you to throw weights down. They do serious weightlifing training, they are not those pussified franchise gyms.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

and hang their towels on benches and disappear for ages

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worse culprits are students at my condo who bring their classmates and friends into the gym to occupy all the stations and equipment. Owing to concerns about overcrowding, the gym is only open to residents and tenants - not guests or visitors.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave handphones on benches and floors. Wait till I crush them Throw weights down so hard sounds like jet engine and dont apologise Hog stations by reading phone or blasting ears with music If it was America they'll be shot.
There is a retiree who shouts or grunts when he lifts even fairly light weights. A few residents at my condo gym also sit on the bench or stationary bicycles to rest or text on their phones.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be talking about ActiveSG gym. A low SES place will attract low SES patrons.

Stay in condo can use private gym.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please excuse them. They know not what they do as they are coolie gene retards.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Stuffycunt, you fat pig, since when u go to the gym?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be talking about ActiveSG gym. A low SES place will attract low SES patrons.

Stay in condo can use private gym.
can happen anywhere.
eg1: 1 old guy at activesg gym placed his towel on bench and disappeared. after waited for quite some time, i decided to use the bench so i place his towel below the bench. he came back and kpkb that I moved his towel
eg 2: in my condo gym, this annoying angmo kept slamming his weights down until i young auntie shouted at him to stop his nonsense and he sheepishly removed himself from the gym.
there are many more examples of annoying gym users who think they own the gym

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's what i do, usually workout at home although the gym is just downstairs.
Workout with your spouse
Couples-Workout-Together.jpg