• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish Paper says Netizens are Bacteria

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk - Rubbish Paper says Netizens are Bacteria</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">PigLipstick <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:57 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>20454.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><!-- 17 -->Gong Xi Gong Xi! We’v been downgraded…from “lesser mortals” to Bacteria!Let me tell you all how I know!

Source : The Rubbish Paper --- http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,190920,00.html?
Link provided by omnisilent.

Today was a most unfortunate day.As I was sleeping in late,my dear mother went out early to do CNY marketing and in the process,bought a copy of The Rubbish Paper.The same Rubbish Paper which I have boycotted for 3 years now due to its lack of journalistic integrity,lack of ethics and one-sided reporting.

*Flip Flip Flip*

*Cues Page 22*

Report By : EUGENE WEE (Remember this(Rubbish)name!)

Let me summarise for you what dear Rubbish EUGENE WEE from The Rubbish Paper wrote about netizens.

“The first 2 paragraphs mentions the 2 IMMORTALS who were in the news recently,namely Mr Tan Soon Yong & Mr Charles Chong.”

“Online comments are typically hard-hitting and vulgar”
(Dear Netizens,are the majority of us vulgar?)

“Everyone,it seems gets a big does of courage when they wear a Harry Potter-style invisible cloak.Hiding behind fake names and untraceable email addresses,it’s easier to act like a warrior.”
(Dear Netizens,are all of us invisible?Do we come out for outings?Do we hide behind fake names and untraceable email addresses?Is The Rubbish Writer living in the Stone Age with no knowledge of technology?)

“The value of online opinions rise considerably when people are prepared to show their faces and stand up for what they believe in.”
(Dear Mr Rubbish Paper Reporter,I don’t see your photo(current photos)anywhere on the Rubbish Report you churned out.Pot calling the kettle black?)

“As for the anonymous bunch,think of them as bacteria who feed on dead plants and animals.Online flamers feed on those who are “dead” when public opinion turns against them because of some act or omission.”
(Mr Rubbish Bacteria Reporter,how many of us should report in and count strength har?)

“But there are also vicious online critics who can destroy reputations with baseless accusations.”
(I completely agree with you for once,Mr Rubbish Reporter.And I’ll like to remind you of the multiple cases which can be found on…STOMP.)

“Mr Rubbish Reporter then went on to make a vivid description of bacteria,saying we Netizens can cause the bubonic plague or the Black Death.Oh,and we can also cause TB,anthrax,cholera,food poisoning and pneumonia.)”

“Most bacteria are harmless when they are contained.”
(I have had this sneaky suspicion for a while now.I believe that the critics are being confined to certain websites like EDMW,TOC,WayangParty…And all this while the Puppies have been concentrating on brainwashing the young students.Note the myriad of websites they have set up for students only.On top of that,they have instituted many so-called “Student Leaders” in schools,almost all of which are Elite Offspring.All of us have been through that age.When a young kid is faced with the kind of pressure you can imagine these “Student Leaders” will be putting on him/her,we may end up with a Lost Generation of White Zombies.I strongly urge all citizens of Singapore to consider exactly what they are voting for in the next G.E.And to protect your own children,as well as the children of your fellow Singaporeans,from becoming White Zombies who are ruled over by Foreigner New Citizens.)

“They can wind up leaving nothing more than a pile of sh!t.”
(Well,it falls right into your area of expertise then,Mr Rubbish Reporter.I suppose I must have swallowed a lot of your Rubbish,which naturally processed into sh!t!)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I truly hope he did remember the lessons by his teachers on the importance of mutual respect, courtesy, and tactfulness long before he wrote this article.

Because with such contempt dripping from his article, I don't think he'd winning any friends. You don't win friends by burning bridges and fostering an ivory tower atmosphere.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore government act smart follow America, Land of Falling nations.

Print more money to dilute and bailout failing companies and continue to depreciate our Singapore currency
to order to improve exports and open flood-gates to foreigners to buy our properties.

Bailout package. Companies cannot survive should die a natural death.
Helping them is eluding and circum-navigate the free market situation.
Who are you to write laws that who deserves and who do not deserves.

Singaporeans beware.
What you pay now, you may end up owning 5 times later !