• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbing the 21-year-old's buttocks on the MRT train

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>July 6, 2009
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Man fined for molesting woman <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->A SECURITY officer was fined $4,000 on Monday for molesting a student on board an MRT train.
Yon Eng Keong, 37, pleaded guilty to rubbing the 21-year-old's buttocks on the MRT train travelling from Jurong East to Clementi station on May 20 last year.
A court heard that the woman boarded the train at Lakeside and stood near the door as it was crowded.
At the next station, Jurong East, she moved inwards and stood infront of Yon who later molested her.
Two other similar charges against him were taken into consideration.
He could have been jailed for up to two years or fined or caned or received any combined punishment.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted to reply "Geylang better reopen soon".... then I noticed it happened in May last year

Hahahaha...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... the woman boarded the train at Lakeside and stood near the door as it was crowded.

At the next station, Jurong East, she moved inwards and stood infront of Yon ...
wat makes her mov so close up 2 ze guy? ...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol remind me few months back at jurong east, i got the chance to squeeze the backside of a bloody hot babe using my hip thansk to the crowd. shoik man

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lol remind me few months back at jurong east, i got the chance to squeeze the backside of a bloody hot babe using my hip thansk to the crowd. shoik man

ioddm1.jpg

Is that you? :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me clear things up, it was really crowded. molesting her was never my intention.

all of us were standing still suddenly one ah neh forcely entered the cabin. upon realising the it, i faster angle myself in such a way that it is my hip that is forcing into her butt. if i act blur don't changed position, it will be my little brother kissing her butt.

that one....i think i sure marikita lol

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me clear things up, it was really crowded. molesting her was never my intention.

all of us were standing still suddenly one ah neh forcely entered the cabin. upon realising the it, i faster angle myself in such a way that it is my hip that is forcing into her butt. if i act blur don't changed position, it will be my little brother kissing her butt.

that one....i think i sure marikita lol

No need to be defensive. I get in such situations all the time.
Interesting thing is that the gals do not mind.

Well, only a few do but the rest just allow it. Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies.