• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roxanne Goh, 23, Lunch Usually Jap Cuisine

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roxanne Goh, 23
Marketing manager

Height: 1.65m
Weight:49kg
Exercise regimen: I do 30 to 40 minutes of cardio and weight training after work each day. Cardio gets my heart pumping adrenalin and weights give me a good feeling of blood rushing to my muscles. Breaking into a sweat relieves stress after a hard day's work. Diet: I start the day with unsalted baked beans, egg whites, milk and wholemeal bread. Lunch is usually salad or Japanese cuisine. Dinner is brown rice with home-cooked vegetables and fish. Occasionally, I indulge in quality chocolates or low-calorie ice cream.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Joyce_Roxanne_Goh/657253013 ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Roxanne Goh, 23
Marketing manager

Exercise regimen: I do 30 to 40 minutes of cardio and weight training after work each day. Cardio gets my heart pumping adrenalin and weights give me a good feeling of blood rushing to my muscles. Breaking into a sweat relieves stress after a hard day's work. Diet: I start the day with unsalted baked beans, egg whites, milk and wholemeal bread. Lunch is usually salad or Japanese cuisine. Dinner is brown rice with home-cooked vegetables and fish. Occasionally, I indulge in quality chocolates or low-calorie ice cream.

:biggrin: you are the champion! facebook account you also can find... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Roxanne Goh, 23
Marketing manager

Hope that she doesn't bang pui a lot after eating the baked beans. :smile:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a fxxx Papaya running dog mind like yours thinks that anyone is begrudging anyone? Like this u also wanna be jealous?

It is you followers of the SDP reCHEEme led by the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan who are jealous. If you are not begrudging her, what is the import of your title?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is you followers of the SDP reCHEEme led by the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan who are jealous. If you are not begrudging her, what is the import of your title?

Ptui_C.jpg