• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roti Prata Is The FUGU Of Singapore. Eat At Your Own Risk

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago, my Japanese clients saw how roti prata was made. They were shocked.

Besides the obvious "dirty hands", they commented on the process when the pratas are flattened, keep into rolls again awaiting orders then flattened and "fried"

they say germs will gather in a warm or hot place. then the prata maker is always talking or taking orders, thus his saliva will also be on the prata.

Also they reckon the gravy in not freshly made. That is why they call prata the FUGU of Singapore.

So u seldom or never see Japs eating pratas.

papa san

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's not the dirty hands ! Prata have pratically no taste .

I saw many times in the toilet, these prata mama use their hands to wash their backside and small-head, then w/o properly washing their hands again, go back to their prata-stalls.

so yea w/o dirty hands where got taste for prata.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CAn they wear glove and 'piae piae' the prata?
My company made the canteen operators to wear face
masks and plastic gloves when serving.