• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rosmah: Najib is like a big baby

M

Masamune Date

Wednesday November 10, 2010

Rosmah: Najib is like a big baby

KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, who is recuperating from chicken pox, is a difficult and stubborn patient, says his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor. “He is like a big baby,” she smilingly said of the Prime Minister who was discharged from hospital a few days ago.

“Let me tell you, it is much easier to look after a small child than to look after a big baby,” she told reporters after launching the Companies Commission of Malaysia-Unicef tool kit on how to set up a childcare centre at the work place yesterday.

She said she also had to keep reminding Najib not to eat groundnuts as it would aggravate his chickenpox. “Yet when I come home, I find him eating kacang. He is stubborn,” said Rosmah. Najib who contracted chicken pox after attending the Asean summit is currently recovering.