• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ronaldo too "sissy" for Paris

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know how much of a pussy this guy is on the field. Sure he's talented, a match winner and one of the greatest footballers ever but that doesn't excuse him from taking a dive at the slightest touch. Even after supposedly "toning down" after the last world cup, he is still consistently one of the most fluent divers in EPL. Now even Zha bors thinks he's a sissy

NEW YORK - AMERICAN celebrity socialite Paris Hilton has reportedly dumped star soccer player Christiano Ronaldo for being a 'sissy', said media reports on Thursday.

According to a report in the National Enquirer, Hilton ended the romance after deciding Ronaldo was 'too in touch with his feminine side'.

"She likes her guys to be macho - and as far as she's concerned Ronaldo turned out to be a real sissy,' a source told the National Enquirer magazine.

"She likes her men rugged, it's as simple as that. She thought her friends would laugh at her if she dated a guy who walks around with flowers in her hair."

The source also said that Hilton, 28, was worried that Ronaldo, 24, was overwhelmed by the attention she received.

"He was just too uptight for her to find attractive. In the end, Paris realised their relationship simply wasn't clicking. Paris got to know him and realised he's not nearly hot enough," the source said.

"The first night Paris and Cristiano hooked up, they had a great time together," the source added, reported news.com.au. "He was showering her with compliments and telling her she was the most gorgeous girl he'd ever met.

"But the next night, he was incredibly shy and there were lots of awkward silences whenever Paris tried to strike up conversation. He seemed more interested in checking out his own looks and hanging out with his pals. She thought her friends would laugh at her if she dated a guy who walks around with flowers in his hair, " the insider said.

However, Ronaldo claimed earlier that he had ended the short relationship with Hilton because he was too busy to spend time with her.

"She was a really cool girl and we had a great time talking. She lives thousands of miles away and is busy, and I am busy in Madrid so I am not sure if we will be able to see each other. I am just making the most of the short summer I get," he said.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Lifestyle/Story/STIStory_395294.html

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Absolutely agreed.

See how he spread his legs before taking the penalty and free kick. Disgusting.:(

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other then his pay check which most pple would be lying if they say the are not envious, I dun think there's anything else we should be jealous about. The intergrity of the guy was never in question, he doesnt have any