• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Robin Hood

jw5

Loyal
Does everyone know who Robin Hood is? I'm sure you do.
He was the guy who stole from the rich to give to the poor. Interesting albeit fictional character. Who created him?

1. Would a "modern day" Robin Hood be accepted by society, or would he be chased by the law, condemned by the rich and mocked by the poor?

2. What is your idea of a modern day Robin Hood? How should a Robin Hood who stays within the law operate? How should a Robin Hood who breaks the law operate without getting caught?

3. Do you think that there should be Robin Hoods to spread the wealth accumulated by greedy, immoral and unethical corporations and corporate executives?

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are Wrong !
SINGAPORE IS A JUNGLE, A very CIVILIZE JUNGLE…:mad:

Errr………:confused::o
I think we need TAZAN !
not Robin Wood, I mean Hood, :confused: or What Ever…:p

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was the guy who stole from the rich to give to the poor. Interesting albeit fictional character. Who created him?

1. Would a "modern day" Robin Hood be accepted by society, or would he be chased by the law, condemned by the rich and mocked by the poor?

2. What is your idea of a modern day Robin Hood? How should a Robin Hood who stays within the law operate? How should a Robin Hood who breaks the law operate without getting caught?

3. Do you think that there should be Robin Hoods to spread the wealth accumulated by greedy, immoral and unethical corporations and corporate executives?

In today's world, stealing from the rich is considered a crime, regardless of whether you are going to be Robin Hood, Batman or Superman :biggrin:

http://www.moviexclusive.com/review/theblackswindler/theblackswindler.htm
Maybe you can get some inspiration from this japanese manga

A Robin Hood should 'con' unscrupulous people like Loan sharks, Gigolos, Money Launderers and distribute the wealth to the poor. This is my interpretation of modern day Robin Hood

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robin Hood is a thief. Plain and simple.

jw5

Loyal
In today's world, stealing from the rich is considered a crime, regardless of whether you are going to be Robin Hood, Batman or Superman :biggrin:

http://www.moviexclusive.com/review/theblackswindler/theblackswindler.htm
Maybe you can get some inspiration from this japanese manga

A Robin Hood should 'con' unscrupulous people like Loan sharks, Gigolos, Money Launderers and distribute the wealth to the poor. This is my interpretation of modern day Robin Hood
Why do you consider gigolos unscrupulous? I would have thought that they earn their money honestly. Do you consider prostitutes unscrupuolous as well?
What if someone (ok you don't have to call him Robin Hood) takes money from the rich without breaking the law and gives it to the poor and charitable causes?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you consider gigolos unscrupulous? I would have thought that they earn their money honestly. Do you consider prostitutes unscrupuolous as well?
What if someone (ok you don't have to call him Robin Hood) takes money from the rich without breaking the law and gives it to the poor and charitable causes?

Most gigolos (you already know they don't work, feed off their girlfriends) pimp their girlfriends to others. Prostitutes at least work for their money. :o

So conning unscrupulous people, they can do nothing and they wouldn't report you to the police.

Taking from the rich without breaking the law. Unless is the rich give you, if not I don't see how you can take from the rich and give to the poor.

Robin do not just rob any rich. He rob rich people who are unscrupulous to give to the poor. Not all rich man are bad and unscrupulous.