• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rob Wardell, 37, died from cardiac arrest two days after winning Scottish MTB XC Championships. Vaccine or Covid?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Britain's Katie Archibald describes attempt to save partner Rob Wardell after fatal cardiac arrest​

Katie Archibald won gold for Team GB in Rio 2016 and Tokyo 2020. Ian

i

MacNicol/Getty Images
Aug 24, 2022

British Double Olympic champion Katie Archibald has described how she tried desperately to save her partner Rob Wardell after he suffered a fatal cardiac arrest at their home early on Tuesday.

The 28-year-old Archibald, who won team pursuit gold at the 2016 Rio Games and the Madison in Tokyo alongside Laura Trott, described her devastation after Wardell, 37, died two days after winning Scottish MTB XC Championships.

"I think you've heard that Rab died yesterday morning. I still don't understand what's happened; if this is real; why he'd be taken now -- so healthy and happy," Archibald posted on Twitter.

"He went into cardiac arrest while we were lying in bed. I tried and tried, and the paramedics arrived within minutes, but his heart stopped and they couldn't bring him back.

"Mine stopped with it. I love him so much and need him here with me. I need him here so badly, but he's gone. I can't describe this pain. Thank you to those making tributes. I can't bear to talk about him in the past tense to say anything myself. You mean everything to me, Rab. I love you."

Wardell, a former Commonwealth Games cyclist, appeared on BBC Scotland's The Nine programme on Monday evening, just hours before his death, describing how he had won the title at Kirroughtree Forest on Sunday despite enduring three punctures.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
newsbreak.com

Woman found dead at 24-Hour Fitness parking garage in southwest Houston, police say​

ABC13 Houston

1-2 minutes

A woman was found dead at a 24-Hour Fitness parking garage Tuesday morning in Rice Village, according to Houston police.
The Houston Police Department said they responded to the parking lot at the 2500 block of Dunstan Road at about 10:35 a.m.
Officers reportedly found the 26-year-old woman unresponsive inside her car with no signs of trauma. The woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
According to HPD, the woman had been in the gym earlier at one point.
Authorities also said she had been missing since the previous evening and was located by her family.
Police said the identity and cause of death of the woman are pending verification by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600.
SEE ALSO: Husband of N. Houston apartment manager, who was found dead, not seen since she went missing