• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP to Why u so like Dat funny man

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why would such a wonderful talent who was so into all things Singaporean end up spending his last days in a shithole called Perth?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would such a wonderful talent who was so into all things Singaporean end up spending his last days in a shithole called Perth?

honestlee, I would not mind to leetire in a shithole rather than being treated like shit by our PAP garment

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
not only he alone

over 2 millions sinkies here except FT and new citizens

if you dun believe you can ask Murali

If the PAP treats citizens like shit why do 70% vote to keep them in power?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because 69.9% of retarded brainless and clueless, feel good being
treated like walking ATM zombies!! They are being upside down by the ruling party being retarded they do not know what's happening to them! sad indeed!

Pay And Pay just keep on increased taxes by other govt department in the meantime used GST extension is to distract peasants in ParLeeMent!! LBW is best pay her million $$ to tell Grand mother story in PArLeeMent what a Joke!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say 1991 doesn't seem like very long ago. he say means then he was 43 yo so fast 70 yo already so my uncle say those middle age man and woman he knew in 1991 all likely dead liao :eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will remember Siva Choy, whom I once thought he was Chinese, when I was young & discovered he was actually Siva Choyi; a dark Indian. Will remember Siva from Fanfare Magazine days & his Kitchi Boy. RIP Siva!, will always remember you.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will remember Siva Choy, whom I once thought he was Chinese, when I was young & discovered he was actually Siva Choyi; a dark Indian. Will remember Siva from Fanfare Magazine days & his Kitchi Boy. RIP Siva!, will always remember you.
yup, remember that there were 2 ahnehs at fanfare mag - him and gloria chandy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup, remember that there were 2 ahnehs at fanfare mag - him and gloria chandy.

Don't remember much about Gloria Chandy, more on CHOY!...ha ha ha it was CHOYI!...& his jokes & paik choo aka Sylvia Toh...these were the local talents...the Ministry of Culture..label as decadent back then..promoting slang, singlish & whatever...

But now, you speak, " why you like dat!?., no friend me, leh!"....the government says, you speak good local..wtf!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't remember much about Gloria Chandy, more on CHOY!...ha ha ha it was CHOYI!...& his jokes & paik choo aka Sylvia Toh...these were the local talents...the Ministry of Culture..label as decadent back then..promoting slang, singlish & whatever...

But now, you speak, " why you like dat!?., no friend me, leh!"....the government says, you speak good local..wtf!
sylvia toh published and had some success with eh, goondu!
it's insai, outsai, hanor, ahberden, cheesepie etc for the young'uns nowsadays :(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sylvia toh published and had some success with eh, goondu!
it's insai, outsai, hanor, ahberden, cheesepie etc for the young'uns nowsadays :(

I have her short cartoon book..."On The Buses"...she was doing ok! way back then!.until she was employed by the "devil" the Shit Times...her jokes started to be " write what I want you to preach" I stopped reading her stuffs. That is why I think, Siva Choy, migrated to Perth, Australia.