• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[RIP] Bangladesh's top chess master dropped dead mid match

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bangladesh's top chess grandmaster dies mid-match​

GRu3Rz7aEAEwGdW.jpg

Chess grandmaster Ziaur Rahman suffered a stroke during a national championship match. PHOTO: X/@CHESSBASEINDIA
UPDATED

JUL 06, 2024, 01:15 AM

FacebookTelegram

DHAKA - Bangladesh’s top-ranked chess grandmaster Ziaur Rahman died on July 5 at the age of 50 after suffering a stroke and collapsing on his board in the middle of a national championship match, an official said.

Bangladesh Chess Federation general secretary Shahab Uddin Shamim told AFP that Ziaur collapsed during his 12th round match of the championship against fellow grandmaster Enamul Hossain before he was declared dead at a hospital in the capital Dhaka.

“Players and officials present in the hall room took him to the hospital quickly after he collapsed. Upon reaching there, doctors said he had already died,” Shamim said.

Enamul said it took them a few seconds to realise that he had suffered a massive stroke.

“When he was playing, it never felt like he was sick,” said Enamul.

“It was my move. So, when he was falling down, I thought he was leaning down to pick up a water bottle. But then he collapsed, and we rushed him to the hospital. His son was playing at the next table”.

Ziaur is the highest ranked of Bangladesh’s five chess grandmasters.

He won the national championship multiple times and represented Bangladesh in the 44th Chess Olympiad in India in 2022. AFP

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LUCKY MAN.................countless Banglas got to carry cement and bricks...............he play with chess pieces.............

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bangladesh's top chess grandmaster dies mid-match​

GRu3Rz7aEAEwGdW.jpg

Chess grandmaster Ziaur Rahman suffered a stroke during a national championship match. PHOTO: X/@CHESSBASEINDIA
UPDATED

JUL 06, 2024, 01:15 AM

FacebookTelegram

DHAKA - Bangladesh’s top-ranked chess grandmaster Ziaur Rahman died on July 5 at the age of 50 after suffering a stroke and collapsing on his board in the middle of a national championship match, an official said.

Bangladesh Chess Federation general secretary Shahab Uddin Shamim told AFP that Ziaur collapsed during his 12th round match of the championship against fellow grandmaster Enamul Hossain before he was declared dead at a hospital in the capital Dhaka.

“Players and officials present in the hall room took him to the hospital quickly after he collapsed. Upon reaching there, doctors said he had already died,” Shamim said.

Enamul said it took them a few seconds to realise that he had suffered a massive stroke.

“When he was playing, it never felt like he was sick,” said Enamul.

“It was my move. So, when he was falling down, I thought he was leaning down to pick up a water bottle. But then he collapsed, and we rushed him to the hospital. His son was playing at the next table”.

Ziaur is the highest ranked of Bangladesh’s five chess grandmasters.

He won the national championship multiple times and represented Bangladesh in the 44th Chess Olympiad in India in 2022. AFP
His Cyrix CPU overheat due to overclocking?

RIP. Condolence to his family

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laksaboy and Truthspeaker, what u waiting for?

Best time to publise your anti vac slogan

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is a vaxxed, you will know why he suddenly died.

It is a safe and effective way for the elites to murder the sheeple

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laksaboy and Truthspeaker, what u waiting for?

Best time to publise your anti vac slogan
Vaccine has never created to prevent any diseases since day one.

If you pro-vaccine, remember to take your booster regularly. It will help to boost your IQ as well.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
For every celebrity that died suddenly, how many commoners died suddenly? What is the ratio I wonder?

1:1,000,000?