• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Richard: Why Wayang Over So Fast?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>What happened to fogging in estates?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->EARLIER this year, I saw regular fogging in the housing estates around my district. However, in recent months, there seems to be a lack of fogging activities.
Last week, as I opened the rubbish chute in my flat, to my horror, close to 20 cockroaches, small and big, scattered all over the bin. I remember the situation was not as bad as it is now.
Also, anyone can easily spot rats or mice roaming the footpaths and gardens in housing estates. It is unhygienic and unhealthy to see these pests all the time and I hope the authorities will do something about it.
I understand there is a cost but fogging should be done at least once every two to three months.
Richard Chua

<!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><!-- Current Ratings : end --><!-- vbbintegration : start -->