• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RI disciplines terrorist student

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't get it. Since when painting black color became a taboo to everyone? If being black is insulting, then all Neh should go for bleaching. Sinkieland is becoming like a princess with fragile feelings.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't get it. Since when painting black color became a taboo to everyone? If being black is insulting, then all Neh should go for bleaching. Sinkieland is becoming like a princess with fragile feelings.
I don't get it! Why it is alright to call a Caucasian "white", but racist to call an African or Indian "black".

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Students should just boycott Racial Harmony Day. Take MC or do whatever it takes.
If a student wears an ethnic costume of another race on Racial Harmony Day, he is accused of cultural appropriation. If he wears a red football jersey bearing the badge of say Spain, Switzerland or Manchester United, he is not being patriotic during National Day celebrations. If he wears a Grabfood or Food Panda outfit, he is mocking Malays.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't get it! Why it is alright to call a Caucasian "white", but racist to call an African or Indian "black".
That is the point. Caucasian are proud to be called White skin, and everyone tried to put on fake contact lens or dye their hair gold to look like caucasian, but when it comes to Black skin it became an insult.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the point. Caucasian are proud to be called White skin, and everyone tried to put on fake contact lens or dye their hair gold to look like caucasian, but when it comes to Black skin it became an insult.
That is the reason why many Indians try to bleach their skin.