• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Returned SEA returnees-refugees to China faced discrimination from indigenous Chinese

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
B665C0D7-3E6A-4604-9A88-C28E0A49F61D.jpeg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Chinese are hated wherever they go and that's hardly surprising given how selfish, greedy and dishonest they are.

On the other hand we Burmese are welcomed with open arms all over the world.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is a study done by history scholar with anonymous interviews of the SEA refugees-returnees. If in the papers, they will say they were welcomed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese are hated wherever they go and that's hardly surprising given how selfish, greedy and dishonest they are.

On the other hand we Burmese are welcomed with open arms all over the world.
Given my experience with m&d chinese neighbours from hell and other m&d chinese and sinkie traitor dogs here and out there, I fully agree with you. They are wimps infront of others but big bully of fellow chinese like me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Given my experience with m&d chinese neighbours from hell and other m&d chinese and sinkie traitor dogs here and out there, I fully agree with you. They are wimps infront of others but big bully of fellow chinese like me.

We see eye to eye on many things which is why I find you so attractive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these Chinese traitor dogs love to gang up with filthy Indians to bully me. Served them right to be discriminated everywhere they go!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those refugees were mostly from indonesia when sukarno, a good buddy of zhou en lai, was overthrown and many communist suspects were butchered.between 500k to a million.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those refugees were mostly from indonesia when sukarno, a good buddy of zhou en lai, was overthrown and many communist suspects were butchered.between 500k to a million.
Wow so cruel targeted killings and so many killings until bodies clogged up the river. Similar to what I read for 228 incident incident indeed. The difference is Indonesians were killing themselves AND OTHERS.

EEBF28E0-E949-49EF-8083-92EBC37373E6.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to here, most of the 400,000 to millions massacred were native Indonesians. Is it true?

696C3BDF-3DF8-427C-8521-1D890942EFD8.jpeg