• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retired Sinkees helping Peidu Mamas

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
At my food-court, I noticed that there is one particular male retiree in his 60s who always eat here with a PRC woman and her daughter in her teens. They seem to be very happy.

One day, I ask my cashier about him and she said that this old man is a bachelor and the woman is a Peidu Mama and a divorcee. It seems that the Peidu Mama and her teenaged daughter had moved into his HDB flat.

I think this is a growing trend ....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this scenario is very common here in singapore. not only retirees supporting peidu mamas but also married singaporean men with family commitments - many taxi drivers i know also support peidu mammas. of course nothing for free. many got themselves in troubles and many ultimately end in killings, murder and suicides with broken families and broken hearts. this is a highly dangerous situation.

why hinge yourself to a peidu mama when you want to satisfy yourself? many said they are divorced or separated. then one fine day, the husband turned up in the uncle's flat with a chopper and then chop up all the bodies into pieces and then he will stand there and smile at the home team.

uncles in singapore, please be careful lah. don't be so stupid!!! support them at your own risk. nothing is for free.

yes, this is a common trend.what to do, some pediu mamas are really very attractive!!!so the small head rules the big head lor!!!

jw5

Loyal
At my food-court, I noticed that there is one particular male retiree in his 60s who always eat here with a PRC woman and her daughter in her teens. They seem to be very happy.

One day, I ask my cashier about him and she said that this old man is a bachelor and the woman is a Peidu Mama and a divorcee. It seems that the Peidu Mama and her teenaged daughter had moved into his HDB flat.

I think this is a growing trend ....
If it makes them happy, so be it. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
this scenario is very common here in singapore. not only retirees supporting peidu mamas but also married singaporean men with family commitments - many taxi drivers i know also support peidu mammas. of course nothing for free. many got themselves in troubles and many ultimately end in killings, murder and suicides with broken families and broken hearts. this is a highly dangerous situation.

why hinge yourself to a peidu mama when you want to satisfy yourself? many said they are divorced or separated. then one fine day, the husband turned up in the uncle's flat with a chopper and then chop up all the bodies into pieces and then he will stand there and smile at the home team.

uncles in singapore, please be careful lah. don't be so stupid!!! support them at your own risk. nothing is for free.

yes, this is a common trend.what to do, some pediu mamas are really very attractive!!!so the small head rules the big head lor!!!
If they are married with their own families and they neglect their families to support their new family, then they should be condemned by society and dealt with by the law.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those old bachelor man, these are safer bet than those young chinese or vietnamese bride who might give them green hat to wear....:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well , if you have the financial means....... why not ? After all ,when all these China ladies speak , just take it like a pinch of salt. What ever they come out from their mouth , just treat it theyu are there to make u happy.

Of course , pretty pei du ma ma has their own advantage. If i am willing and she is also willing ........ why not ? If they have more then superb bed room skill , and they are willing to please you, that a added bonus. Leave their husband out. NOthing comes free. These PEI DU MA MA are a realistic pack.

You have the money , she got the honey !

Pei du ma ma is also seeking relief in terms of Sexual and financial , since you have money and singapore man lack sexual satisfaction from their spouse. Why not ? It a perfect match.

Be WARN : if you go into a relationship thinking these PDMM will fall in love and stay with you , i think it is better for you to remain single. At least , you got to fuck a variety of pEI DU MA MA , every different month !