• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RETARDED+UNREALISTIC insurance policy by NTUC Income: pay lump sum $2 mil premium at 40, get total payout of $13.1 mil if he lives till 120

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1650601970898.png

https://shrtcô.de/uxuRic

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC is losing business. The above ad claims average 4.25%pa returns.

Last year only 1.2-1.3%.
Last few years, only 1%+ per year

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are daft when it comes to the time value of money. There will be some suckers who want this. :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are daft when it comes to the time value of money. There will be some suckers who want this. :biggrin:

Sinkies don't like to receive money at one shot. They like another party to hold their money and give them allowance every month. To them, this is security.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle has less than 2 mil but he is above 50 below 55. Can he put say 1.5mil instead and get the same payout monthlee i.e $6k ?
Serious question .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies don't like to receive money at one shot. They like another party to hold their money and give them allowance every month. To them, this is security.
Imuho if monthlee can take $6k and don't need to save can spend all and following month get 6k again it is indeed a security leegardless of age gender or leeleegion.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle has less than 2 mil but he is above 50 below 55. Can he put say 1.5mil instead and get the same payout monthlee i.e $6k ?
Serious question .
Make an appt with an NTUC Insurance Adviser,he can design a customised annuity plan to suit the needs of your uncle.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make an appt with an NTUC Insurance Adviser,he can design a customised annuity plan to suit the needs of your uncle.
My uncle Lee read again is 2k + non guaranteed 4k so advisor will say other 4k bo par kay one .For bo par kay things my uncle will tell them jiak sai and tell them limpe can put 2k +8k also and attempt to sell back to her my uncle's plan for her.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle Lee read again is 2k + non guaranteed 4k so advisor will say other 4k bo par kay one .For bo par kay things my uncle will tell them jiak sai and tell them limpe can put 2k +8k also and attempt to sell back to her my uncle's plan for her.
Seriouslee after My uncle became a wise men he can then understand why would people do business with a company when something is at the companys benefit and non guaranteed at the person side. The onlee answer is TER NAO :biggrin: :sneaky: Hence my uncle onlee will do business with sg pool becas either you win or you lose . Fair game.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriouslee after My uncle became a wise men he can then understand why would people do business with a company when something is at the companys benefit and non guaranteed at the person side. The onlee answer is TER NAO :biggrin: :sneaky: Hence my uncle onlee will do business with sg pool becas either you win or you lose . Fair game.
Imuho the worst kind is those unit trust investment NAV price wait over weekend mon leelease leesult for last fri and fiscal year end wait for leesult for them to calculate how much they want to distribute among themselves then leelease bear learn to you I.e outcome manipulate by them .Imuho is purelee ter nao to the core :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As mentioned my uncle onlee do business with sg pool after roughlee knowing the outcome I.e either my uncle wins or they lose :geek: don't give my uncle 四十八 九十六
Screenshot_20220422-144807_Chrome.jpg

Ft 2-1

Screenshot_20220422-144757_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-3

Screenshot_20220422-144747_Chrome.jpg

Ft 1-0

Screenshot_20220422-144734_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-1

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho the worst kind is those unit trust investment NAV price wait over weekend mon leelease leesult for last fri and fiscal year end wait for leesult for them to calculate how much they want to distribute among themselves then leelease bear learn to you I.e outcome manipulate by them .Imuho is purelee ter nao to the core :biggrin:
What concept is this - soo ka lu gong aka upto you to say ? :eek::cool: people can accept this kind of thing? :rolleyes: