• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retarded SG Man Had Only $2 In His Bank

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is poor maggots like this kuntakinte that is holding back the progress of our great nation. Despite repeated call by our First Class Government for poor retards to upgrade themselves, these morons are just simply too lazy.

I despise these poor spastics..PUIIIII :mad:

07-10-2008, 03:04 PM
kuntakinte
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Jul 2008
My Reputation:Points: 53 / Power: 7

Re: Just now an indian woman knocked on my door

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this indian woman quite slim, about late 30s, and quite good looking? She knocked on my door and ask for $2 so that she could take a bus home. I gave her $2 as I appreciate her courage, because I do not have the courage to beg despite having only $2 in my bank donkey years ago.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does it make of u and your owner when one day, both of u will definitely leave this world empty handed and a stinking name to boot?

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is poor maggots like this kuntakinte that is holding back the progress of our great nation. Despite repeated call by our First Class Government for poor retards to upgrade themselves, these morons are just simply too lazy.

I despise these poor spastics..PUIIIII :mad:

07-10-2008, 03:04 PM
kuntakinte
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Jul 2008
My Reputation:Points: 53 / Power: 7

Re: Just now an indian woman knocked on my door

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this indian woman quite slim, about late 30s, and quite good looking? She knocked on my door and ask for $2 so that she could take a bus home. I gave her $2 as I appreciate her courage, because I do not have the courage to beg despite having only $2 in my bank donkey years ago.

Talk about retards! Sheesh! When the threadstarter cannot read and understand English!

It is clear that Kuntakinte stated that he gave her $2 out of respect for her bravery since he didn't have the guts to beg when he had only $2 in his bank account many years ago.

Cheers,

MM