• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Restaurant owner: "To the person who kept stealing my potted plants, I hope your backside will grow worms and your hair have lice in them."

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the thief rather he report to polis than him having worms in karchng and lice in hair :cool:
The owner very evil.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the thief rather he report to polis than him having worms in karchng and lice in hair :cool:
The owner very evil.
greedy hypocrite restoran owner still dare to say until he very kind and doesn't want to get him into trouble.
Having worms in karchng is even more trouble.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The owner very evil.
After knowing the owner is capable of such evil curse, I will not eat any food he cooks.

People who anyhow curse reveal the state of their hearts in the most naked way. I'm sure the owner looks like a piece of shit because 相由心生。

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
YouTube and Facebook a very capable weapon of mass destruction. Enough to tarnish your reputation worldwide.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
YouTube and Facebook a very capable weapon of mass destruction. Enough to tarnish your reputation worldwide.
Indeed. My mentor cum benefactor is a victim of such WMDs.

From an accomplished accountant, a savvy investor and most of all a holy virgin, she was cast into coop by her online detractors.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
These types of AMDKs who managed to be snagged by ugly leftover SG women are very bitter over the rest of the population that let him into this relationship predicament.

Maybe it is his SG wife’s family that stole his potted plants ?