• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rena: I've Long Legs, He Has Short Ones! I High CG, So I Stable. New Physics Law?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 12 Mar, 2009 10:04
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Man nudged and pushed me at Bugis

STOMPer Rena was on her way to work when she encountered an unpleasant man at Bugis MRT Station who nudged and pushed her several times for no apparent reason.

In an email to STOMP today, the STOMPer says:

“Let me share with you an incident that happened to me, an incident that I'll remember for a long time.

“It took place at Bugis MRT Station on Mar 11 at 8.35am.

“While tapping my EZ-link card at the Bugis MRT gantry, a male in his 30s pushed me at my lower-back. (This could possibly be categorised under a molest case, but I shall not assume it to be without sufficient proof.)

“He was behind me while waiting for his turn to tap his card at the gantry. I turned my head to check out if this person was in a hurry or something. He didn't have to push, did he?

“Well anyway, I kept my wallet and continued to make my way to work. Then, guess what he did? Something very childish. Even a five-year-old kid wouldn't do it. He walked to my left and nudged me to the side, as if he wanted me to make way for him! That's what he did!

“This was absolutely absurd. I didn't create a scene or anything. I continued to make my way out of Bugis MRT station. As I have long legs, and his are short, we somehow ended up walking beside each other again.

“We came to the door facing Bugis MRT's Guardian Pharmacy. There, he did something that made me really mad! He nudged me even harder this time when I walked on his right. (FYI, He was on my left).

“Why did he do that? So that I would make way for him? Did he need more space? Bugis MRT is crowded in the morning office hours but not as crowded as what you might imagine to be squeezy and packed. There was enough walking space, for goodness sake!!

“I was boiling by then. So, being me, feeling totally heated over this issue, I took revenge. At that moment, he was walking in front of me already. I walked up behind him, and stepped on the back of his shoes.

“I believe some of you out there might feel that I need not do such an act, but hey, I was really tolerant for the earlier encounters until the last part. I believe I have tried my best.

“So, after I stepped his shoes, he was probably pissed and probably boiling too. Haha!

“I could have called the police to create a big scene but I didn't. Next, I walked on, and he came to my side, and used both his hands to push me really hard but not hard enough to make me fall. I have a high centre of gravity.

“Can you believe this? This man, a working adult, doing such childish acts!

“With that, I swear that I was going to make him known, so I took out my Nokia E71 to take a picture of him.

“In the video, it was me trailing behind him, all the way from the end of the Escalator to the traffic light, heading towards Bugis Village.

“There is a saying that goes ‘女人最毒婦人心(Women are the most vicious creatures on earth)’

“But, after what this man had done to me, I think, in this world, there are cunning and at the same time, childish man too. At least, I have met the first now.

“STOMP, I hope you would be able to take special note of this person and assist me in teaching this ‘man’ or maybe kid, a lesson.

“I'll be at Bugis again the same time tomorrow morning and days after. Who knows, I might catch him there again tomorrow at about 8.35am. If he does recognize me, which I reckon that he would, then I will take legal actions against him.”

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Man who nudged and pushed woman at Bugis MRT Station </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>