• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reminder:LKY himself has admitted that He would be a Quitter Now!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, it was MM Lee himself who expressed such fears most eloquently in 1997.

“Supposing I’m now 21, 22, what would I do? I would not be absorbed in wanting to change life in Singapore. I’m not responsible for Singapore…Why should I go and undertake this job and spend my whole life pushing this for a lot of people for whom nothing is good enough? I will have a fall-back position, which many are doing – have a house in Perth or Vancouver or Sydney, or an apartment in London, in case I need some place suddenly, and think about whether I go on to America.” – SM Lee Kuan Yew, The Man & His Ideas, 1997.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
He worked for the kempetei which is worse than being a quitter. Once a trator, always a traitor.

He learned chinese and japanese during WWII. What the heck did he need to learn chinese for if it wasn't to help japanese secret police in interrogating Singaporeans!

All his stories about his time with the kempetei doesn't make sense. Even his selling of glue in the blackmarket is laughable for someone who was said to have been very very afraid of the punishments meeted out by the japanese.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He had had gone through many flags and sang many a National Anthemn, I bet if there is a next one he will not hesitate to sing along.